Author Topic: How Do I Help?  (Read 1986 times)

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Okay, I have some free time, and as working with the Wiki (in particular the ship and weapon descriptions) has been one of the things I've done a lot of around here, I'd like to help transfer stuff from the old one, if I can.

So, if someone would be kind enough to explain how I might assist...
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
How do you mean? It's a lot simpler than the old wiki in terms of use - you sign up as for pretty much anything else (no messing about with wikiwords and the like) and just go for it. Getting the old info will be the biggest problem, as he admins are yet to transfer it over AFAIK, but once they do that there's really not much help required. It's all very intuitive.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
Just cruise around and add things. If you remember the FS2 campaign well, you can help the walkthrough.
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
*bump*

Or better, you can help with grammar checking.
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
http://www.hard-light.net/wiki/index.php/Category:Tables

music.tbl and species.tbl could use entries. (FYI, the larger number is samples per measure, the smaller is number of measures in the file.)
-C