Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Silent Threat: Reborn

Teaser

<< < (2/21) > >>

blowfish:

--- Quote from: Goober5000 on September 06, 2008, 06:17:49 pm ---
--- Quote from: blowfish on September 06, 2008, 06:08:14 pm ---But wouldn't the GTI use Lokis rather than Apollos? :wtf:
--- End quote ---
They were Lokis until I realized that they were anachronistic, and asked Ransom to change them. :)  Lokis didn't exist at the time this teaser takes place.

--- End quote ---

But the GTI couldn't have begun to construct the Hades until they had seen the Lucifer.  Unless you are trying to imply that the GTI knew about the Shivans before they attacked :nervous:

Goober5000:

--- Quote from: blowfish on September 06, 2008, 06:21:32 pm ---But the GTI couldn't have begun to construct the Hades until they had seen the Lucifer.  Unless you are trying to imply that the GTI knew about the Shivans before they attacked :nervous:
--- End quote ---
Hmm.  That line sounds oddly familiar...

But it's not necessary to know about the Shivans, or the Lucifer, to construct a ship frame.

Nuclear1:
Short and to the point.  Nice. 

And we have a date this time! (Christmas 08!)

Akalabeth Angel:
      Was that all done in-game? Or no? I guess if you used the game models it would look pretty much like the game. Some of the models didn't seem to move quite like they would have in the game either. Hard for me to say.

Good stuff though. Reminds me a bit of the Star Trek trailer.

azile0:
YES! We have a digital present! For FREE! Thanks for all your continued hard work, guys!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version