Off-Topic Discussion > Arts & Talents

WIP - Terran Pride

(1/2) > >>

an0n:
I've still got to add some more fighters and explosions (to cover the doubles) and I'll probably change the Earth but:

The Original - 271Kb
A lightened version - 462Kb

Suggestions? Comments? Vague warnings?

Fineus:
Firstly, change the name - Terran Pride has been done by Setekh a while ago and there are plent of other names that could do :)

http://www.fattonys.com/images/terranpride3.jpg

Is most likely the best of them all, the bright one is way to bright. The dark one is only slightly darker than the terranpride3.jpg version.

Is the Iceni ramming the Orion, or is that Orion model seriously ****ed? If it's ramming you need some explosions and fire and stuff going on in that area so it doesn't just look like the model is broken.

Engine glows :)

Aside from that it's looking pretty good - I like the layout and everything. You might want to put some lighting on there? (since the sun is in the background the ships we can see should be dark on our side and light around the edges).

Redfang:
It's nice, but I don't see a point in that lighter version. It's even bigger! :eek2:

an0n:
The lighter version was mainly so I could see exactly what needed fixing with the Orion. I still don't know how it got to be so much larger than the other.

Nico:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Thunder
Firstly, change the name - Terran Pride has been done by Setekh a while ago and there are plent of other names that could do :)
--- End quote ---

oh yeah, how could we forget this one? :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version