Hosted Projects - Standalone > First Contact War

[STOPPED] The First Contact War - DevLog Thread

<< < (38/39) > >>

Strygon:
Additional note:

Consider this a request rather than a demand (I  have no way of enforcing it anyhow, nor do I have any intention of doing so) but I would appreciate it if the current release of the mod would not:

-Have playthroughs recorded
-Be streamed

As it currently is, with the state of development, Episode 1 is both severely out of date and completely averse to the experience I was intending to display. Additionally, with numerous assets being in dire need of overhauls, it would be worth not to consider Episode 1 as the first of four official releases anymore, but rather a very, very crude and early pre-Alpha.

Therefore I kindly request that it is only discussed as such and that anyone refrain from seriously playing through it as a full release.

Thank you for your consideration.

Strygon:
Development Update:

Development has completely ceased until further notice. Thank you for following the development of First Contact War.

Mobius:
I'm sorry to hear that. I sincerely hope you'll be able to resume progress on the project. :yes:

Goober5000:
Seconded.  Take whatever time you need though. :yes:

Nightmare:
That is very unfortunate, but from what I've heard it is more than reasonable to put it on halt. A hobby should be fun after all, no matter how deep you feel devoted to things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version