Off-Topic Discussion > General Discussion

So....

<< < (2/7) > >>

Galemp:
Aldo! Welcome back, man. You know I still love your ships, I just made a modest improvement to the GVF Apis last year. (2019 was definitely last year, right?)

Grizzly:

--- Quote from: Galemp on September 01, 2022, 12:53:24 pm ---Aldo! Welcome back, man. You know I still love your ships, I just made a modest improvement to the GVF Apis last year. (2019 was definitely last year, right?)

--- End quote ---

It's pre-covid so yeah?

Mongoose:
Oh dang, welcome back!

aldo_14:

--- Quote from: Galemp on September 01, 2022, 12:53:24 pm ---Aldo! Welcome back, man. You know I still love your ships, I just made a modest improvement to the GVF Apis last year. (2019 was definitely last year, right?)

--- End quote ---

I... totally do not remember what that is.  Think it's been over a decade since I last even looked at 3ds max, or to put it in other terms -  (no specific order) two house moves, one marriage, two babies, one parental death, two redundancies (+1 survived), one PhD and a pandemic ago.  Busy times.

Not really back though, to be honest - just got bored one night in a spate of middle aged ennui and decided to post. 

Colonol Dekker:
Hey dude.  I live nearer you know, I was in Ayrshire earlier this year and my brother in law and his family moved to Jedburgh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version