Author Topic: TBP 3.5 Work in Progress (Split from Star Fury Pilot Unofficial Patch 2.0 released!)  (Read 14705 times)

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Re: TBP 3.5 Work in Progress (Split from Star Fury Pilot Unofficial Patch 2.0 released!)
And I'd set it up except that it seems my password isn't working either. I guess I'll have to PM for a password too! :p

EDIT: Okay, emails have been sent to email address used for HLP registrations those who requested access. Once you've registered tell me and I'll grant those accounts access.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 10:05:10 am by karajorma »
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Re: TBP 3.5 Work in Progress (Split from Star Fury Pilot Unofficial Patch 2.0 released!)
I need help in getting this setup to play test The Babylon Project.  I have SVN registered and created the R:/games folder. All the files have downloaded under R:/games/tbp folder.  How do I run the game now?

Ok I figured this out. I extracted the current nightly build into the tpb folder along with the trackir dll's and now Raider Wars will run without errors.  Now to find time to play around now that it is summer.

Offline 0rph3u5

• Reality is the finest flesh...
    • Steam
    • Twitter
EDIT: Okay, emails have been sent to email address used for HLP registrations those who requested access. Once you've registered tell me and I'll grant those accounts access.

Oh, that's where you send it .... *opens that e-mail-adress, gets drowned in flood of unopened Notifications and Newsletters*

Thanks.
"As a rebellion fails, a search begins."
- The Lost Generation - Ashcroft coming soon -

"One day every reputation must be tested."
- The Lost Generation - Jarin coming soon -

"One choice seperates heroism from villany."
- The Lost Generation - Santiago coming soon -

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Hehe. I know the feeling. You should have access now.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Anyone else trying this out that use a joystick? I was not able to get mine working and it works in FSO as well as the older Babylon Project.

I ran a debug session for a working FSO profile where the joystick works fine and then a debug for the TBP test.