Author Topic: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick Key Config  (Read 5579 times)

Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick Key Config
Hello fellow FS players!  I am new to FS 2 (got it from the GOG sale) and when trying to set up my joystick for the game, cannot figure out how to set the thrusters of the joystick to 'accelerate' and 'decelerate'.  I have a feeling this is because the thruster is not an actual button, rather a lever of sorts.  I am sure someone has figured out how to do this, since I have seen posts of others using this same joystick (although any joystick should have these thrusters, for that matter).  Any help is much appreciated!  :)

Re: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick Key Config
You need to go into the options screen from the main hall and hit the config controls button. Select ship, and then find and click on "absolute throttle" to highlight it. Hit "enter" and then move the throttle on the joystick. It should bind it as "joystick Z axis", thats what shows up for my Logitech Wingman anyway. Click accept and you should be all set. You can do the same for any other buttons on the joystick you want to change. Hope this helps!

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
Re: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick Key Config
Note that if you want to use all functions on the hat stick, you're going to need to configure the stick via the Logitech game controller. If you don't have the software for your OS, find it on Logitech's website. FSO unfortunately only uses four of the eight standard directions a hat can point to.
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke