Author Topic: File link cleanup  (Read 1809 times)

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
I've removed the dead links from the release, DVD, and campaign threads.  I'll be updating the website as well.  If anyone else knows of any working links or any other dead links for any of the stickied topics or threads those topics link to post them here. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline wesp5

To me the download.com and demonoid links on the official downloads page are still dead and could be removed.

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Master Drunk
Demoniod links gone and download.com fixed on the site.  Why the forum link was different from the site I have no clue. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline wesp5

Yeah, everything is fine now! But maybe you could place the two DVD Moddb links after each other, so they are spaced the same as the others ;)...

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Master Drunk
It's a table cell word wrap issue. Not something I can really fix easily or more to the point not something I going to waste time on when there is other stuff that needs done.   

Offline Lorric

Well I never got around to installing Zathras or messing with 3.6.12, or installing the campaigns, though I did download them. So I'm just going to get the DVD now that I can. The all in one download link is downloading as I type.