Author Topic: War in Heaven Preview 2  (Read 16663 times)

Offline Narvi

Re: War in Heaven Preview 2
Yes, but who actually flies the mission in that thing? I can last like five minutes max :P

...really? The guns on the Kulas tear through Shivan fighters like they were made of paper, even on the higher difficulties.

You get torn to shreds by the bombs, don't you? That's why you always keep an eye on the shields when you go bomb-hunting in BP. :P

Offline eliex

It's actually quite fun to fly the Kulas in Forced Entry, although you have to rely heavily on Kayser primaries and constantly send out commands to your wingmen.
The hindrance posed by its light armour is negated simply by pounding Shivan Seraphim from behind at maximum range. Works on hard difficulty too.  :nod:

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Yes, but who actually flies the mission in that thing? I can last like five minutes max :P

I did. Wasn't too bad.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
* Androgeos Exeunt has never flown in a Kulas. :nervous:
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Snail

• SC 5
* Androgeos Exeunt has never flown in a Kulas. :nervous:
Me neither.

I shot down a lot though. ;)

Offline CaptJosh

Artemis with Trebs and the Maxim seems the key for me in it. Range on primaries and secondaries. Good for beating the hell out of cruisers as well as pulling the teeth of a Ravana.
CaptJosh

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
The main reason I don't like it is the looks. It's a big factor, so big I'm not sure I've ever flown it either except by accident.