Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > Voice Acting

Voiceacting for Echo Gate

(1/8) > >>

Blaise Russel:
Hi.

I've got a four-mission FS1-era micro-campaign ready for release, but I figured I might as well make use of this forum and get it fully voice-acted.

So.

Three big parts, spanning the entire campaign. A handful of smaller parts which I'm going to combine into three additional parts. That's six voice-actors. I'd contribute myself, but I don't have a microphone on me here at uni and I won't have access to one for another couple of weeks, so it's all up to you guys.

BIG PARTS

Player's Commander - briefings and debriefings for entire campaign - Darkblade

Alpha 2 - player's wingman - neoterran

GTD Minnow - GTA Command - freespacegundam

SMALLER LESS INTENSIVE PARTS

GTC Tybalt - Getter Robo G

Theta Freighter & PVFr Iskot - Cobra

GTC Pearce & GTC Stratata - Blaise Russel

GTSC Bowman & GTC Coldwolf - Nix

I don't have a particularly strong idea of how any of the characters actually are, so I'm gonna let you define them with your voices for me.

OGG mono format will be fine. I'll do all the post-production stuff, no problem.

Just stick your name down below with the part you'd like to do if you're interested.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: slightly modified eg3_db2.ogg for the Player's Commander part.

freespacegundam:
freespacegundam-GTD Minnow.

Pending your approval of course.

Goober5000:
Cool. :)

Though we may have to do some juggling with ST:R if we want to continue to keep it compatible with your campaigns. :p

I may be interested in voicing something.  I'll give it a shot once I have some free time this week.

Darkblade:
Darkblade - Player's Commander , that is if you don't mind him having a slight Finnish accent. ;)

Blaise Russel:

--- Quote ---freespacegundam-GTD Minnow.

Pending your approval of course.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Darkblade - Player's Commander , that is if you don't mind him having a slight Finnish accent.
--- End quote ---

Excellent. Glad to have you both on board.

--- Quote ---Though we may have to do some juggling with ST:R if we want to continue to keep it compatible with your campaigns. :P
--- End quote ---

Erk. Can't be that extreme... can it?

Regardless, looking forward to it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version