Archived Boards > The 158th Banshee Squadron

The 158th Banshee Squadron Returns! And we have positions open!

(1/5) > >>

Polpolion:
Back from the graves, and under new management! Thanks to the benevolence of the previous team, we are able to resume work on this project! Currently we're still in the logistical phase of starting the project up; unlike a lot of other resurrected projects we were left with a nearly completed demo, so we won't need a massive team right away.

Please include examples of your work.

We are currently looking for:
MUSIC COMPOSERS - Although we probably won't include new music with exposition right away, we plan to have another release in the future.

We will be looking for in the future (not yet):
MODELERS

If any previous members have important documents they want us to have, PLEASE PM me or another member!

And expect more updates in the near future!

Hades:
I would like to sign up for modeler whenever you need one.
Examples: Here

Polpolion:

--- Quote from: Hades on March 16, 2008, 06:14:48 pm ---I would like to sign up for modeler whenever you need one.

--- End quote ---

The models look nice (provided the freighters can't take down a Ravana :p); I'll let you know if you're on once we need modelers. :)

Hades:

--- Quote from: thesizzler on March 16, 2008, 06:18:48 pm ---
--- Quote from: Hades on March 16, 2008, 06:14:48 pm ---I would like to sign up for modeler whenever you need one.

--- End quote ---

The models look nice (provided the freighters can't take down a Ravana :p); I'll let you know if you're on once we need modelers. :)

--- End quote ---
The first one is a cruiser, the second one the Cargo Frigate is a frigate with cargo pods. :P
And sounds great.

Talon 1024:
I can do simple FREDding and I can also do 3D modelling.  I can also help with importing models into the game.  However, I am very poor at texture art.  I'm a very skilled pilot, however, and I don't know how much time I can commit to you guys, since I am already involved with WCS.

For model samples go here, here, or here.

For mission samples go here or here.

I may or may not be interested in joining 158th...  I'll have to think about it.

But at least your missions won't involve autopilot.  Man, it is hard to work with!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version