Author Topic: Over 1000 downloads!  (Read 5398 times)

Offline sheru

Yay, I helped by adding 2 to that download list! I've got to admit, after my inital problems with it during my first install, once I reinstalled i havn't run into any errors at all running it. Raider wars and EM campaigns both run smoothly and i can't wait to try out more content you guys cook up. Wonderful job guys, keep it up.

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
I was just informed that I've Found Her Demo/Prequel Campaign has been downloaded around 35 000 times since it was released on December 2003.

http://ifh.firstones.com/

Which again makes me wonder how many copies would a fully commercial and well advertised B5 simulator game sell...

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Originally posted by Mr. Fury
I was just informed that I've Found Her Demo/Prequel Campaign has been downloaded around 35 000 timeshttp://ifh.firstones.com/

Uh. Ok. They own the internet. :nervous:
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Yeah, but it has been 2,5 years since they released their prequel campaign. Ours was released 5 months ago.

Offline Lt.Cannonfodder

• Digitalous Grunteous
Also IFH got a bit more publicity. I don't think any other gaming magazine apart from Pelit has even mentioned TBP... :(

Offline Sigma957

• Darkness descending...
TBP got 1/4 of page in the biggest game mag here when r3 was released,I did abit of pimping on their board,got some positive feedback from them :D
The Babylon Project- Bringing babylon5 to freespace2

VWBB Survivor 1095 (Sigma957) 24/2/2001

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Originally posted by Sigma957
TBP got 1/4 of page in the biggest game mag here when r3 was released,I did abit of pimping on their board,got some positive feedback from them :D

It did? Damn - if I'd known that I would have bought an issue.

Did you get a scan, perchance?
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Sigma957

• Darkness descending...
Havn't got a scanner mate but I'll see if I can did something up.
The Babylon Project- Bringing babylon5 to freespace2

VWBB Survivor 1095 (Sigma957) 24/2/2001

Offline Fergus

Well I thought it'd be prudent to send an e-mail to Mark Sutherns at PC Gamer (UK), about the work done at HLP in general seeing as thier focusing more on the work that modding communities have done...I thought TBP may be a good example, and who knows maybe next month 57,000 or so people will be reading an article about thier next favourite mod...hopefully.
Generic signature quote blabber