Author Topic: The Sequel.  (Read 21143 times)

Offline Kamikaze

• A Complacent Wind
    • http://www.nodewar.com
Hehe, top notch :D
Science alone of all the subjects contains within itself the lesson of the danger of belief in the infallibility of the greatest teachers in the preceding generation . . .Learn from science that you must doubt the experts. As a matter of fact, I can also define science another way: Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts. - Richard Feynman

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Whoo! This thread sure hit the bottom fast!
But fear not! I shall see this story thru to the end, but it would  make me feel a whole lot better if it was stickyfied;)

Anyways, next part is either late today or sometime tommorrow, if nothing interferes.

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
YES !!! a sequel !!!

*worships Unknown Target*
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Put in some ninjas. :drevil:
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
And set fire to the ninjas. And put them on top of a speeding train........full of nuclear weapons!!!
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
I like it. A lot. But I'd also like a part. Maybe I could be a way to create more narrative since I always ask pointless questions about many things. :thepimp:
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

Offline icespeed

just a suggestion: there are so many things you could do if you stuck a couple of people landside- speeding trains for one thing (which don't work too well in space) ships as in sea ships and subs; trucks bashing the hell out of little sport cars... caves, subterranean rivers, mountains, forests... that's just sets, of course.
i don't really know what im talking about.
can i be in it? :D I came up with a good idea...
$quot;Let your light shine before men...$quot;
Matthew 5:16

When I graduate, I'm going to be a doctor, and people are going to come to me looking for treatment and prescription drugs, and I'm going to give it to them. Is anyone scared yet?

$quot;If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord', and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.$quot; Romans 10:9

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
Originally posted by Shrike
Put in some ninjas. :drevil:

Space Ninjas! w00t! :D
Habeeb it...

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
INT. General Discussions. Day.

We open up to see a long line in front of a small booth. Above the stand is a sign that reads:

Sign: HLP Military- Recruiting

We cut to the back of the line, and pan across it. All the regulars from the original movie are there. Near the back of the line, Gortef and an0n are dressed out in black outfits, practicing their karate.

Gortef: (Mouth is out-of-synch) Sooooo…you dare to challenge me?

His mouth keeps moving for about ten seconds after he is finished talking.

an0n: (Also out of synch) If you want to fight….Fight me!

After an0n’s mouth quits jiggling, they begin to have at it. We ignore them and pan farther down the line, until we finally come to the booth at the head of it. A beautiful babe is taking requests to join the newly-formed army. We cut to another section of the room, where numerous forum members are hanging out and drinking beer on some large, red couches. Among the group are Knight Templar and Ten of Twelve Knight is clearly quite drunk.

Knight: Weeeeelllllll, ah’ll tell ya! Dese re-crutin’ folks are (hiccups) tryin’ to take o’er the forum! I faght in the first ferum war, and it was a (hiccups again)…a…a much mer t-erustworthy type!

Ten: I think you’ve had quite enough to drink, Knight. Why don’t we just a’ mosy on over to the bathroom….

Knight: Oh-ho! Yu’re wit dem, aint ya?! Well, ahm onto ya! You won’t—

His tirade against Ten is suddenly cut short by a sudden convulsion of spasms. His head rears upward, and then down again in a torrent of puke. We cut to a behind-the-sholder view of Ten. He turns around towards us.

Ten: Hey…hey! Cleanup on ail floor! Carl! Hey! Carl, we need a cleanup crew over here!

A side panel opens, and we rotate the camera over to the sound. Out steps Carl in full made costume, complete with an apron dangling around his neck. He walks up to the mess, gives Knight a look that would floor death itself, and extends his laser arm. Taking careful aim, he zaps the spot on the floor, completely vaporizing the puke. He then pulls out some disinfectant spray, and daintily finishes the job.

Ten: Thanks, man. It was starting to smell really nasty.

Carl gives him another one of his looks, and as he’s walking away, fires off another bolt of his laser at him, hitting and vaporizing the seat right next to him.

Ten: YEEOOOOOWWW!!! Hey! Watch it!

We hear what seams to be a chuckle come from Carl, and we fade to:

EDIT: WOW! That was short! It was over a page in word, but it's only this much in the forum?!

Offline Stunaep

• Thread Necrotech.... we bring the dead to life!
Cool. I like the part about an0n and Gortef.

only, Ten of Twelve Knight?
"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n
Bah. You're an admin, you've had practice at this spanking business. - Odyssey

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
Hehe, we are the unbeatable Karate Masters :lol:

(actually... I've had Karate Lessons in real life too -if you didn't know allready- I have the first brown belt. But the studies came on the way and I ahd to quit :doubt: )

Edit: Carl as a cleaner... poor shivan :p
« Last Edit: September 22, 2002, 11:33:34 am by 148 »
Habeeb it...

Offline Carl

• Render artist
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/
"Gunnery control, fry that ****er!" - nuclear1

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!
Originally posted by Carl
:mad:

:lol:
I AM GOD! AND I SHALL SMITE THEE!

...because I can :drevil:

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
oh dear now he's mad.... :shaking:
Habeeb it...

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
Originally posted by Gortef
oh dear now he's mad.... :shaking:

beware, he might blow the chair next to you :D
SCREW CANON!

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
I hope not... these chairs are not so cheap :nervous: :D
Habeeb it...

Offline LtNarol

• Biased Banshee
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/the158th
Originally posted by venom2506

beware, he might blow the chair next to you :D
only because his aim sucks :p

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Srry, but I have to bump this:D It's taking longer for each story part to get out this time than the last because I was typing the last one during summer, but now I have school work also :o

Offline Redfang

Read the whole topic! Amazing stuff! :yes:

Too bad that I'm gone. :sigh::D

Offline Stunaep

• Thread Necrotech.... we bring the dead to life!
ahh... still loveely.
"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n
Bah. You're an admin, you've had practice at this spanking business. - Odyssey