Author Topic: Release Candidate!  (Read 9909 times)

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
We have good news for all you TBP fans. We have reached release candidate status for base materials.
Currently we are still working on missions, but these will be rapidly finished, thanks to SGT_R22eR and Roanoke.

So to the point, we are now requesting beta testers for the release candidate. And a webdesigner/webartist to help redesign our current homepage and our sister site, tbp-bt.com.

Beta testers

Request closed, we got 9 beta testers which should be more than enough. Thank you.

Webdesigner/webartist

You can see our current homepage here  and tbp-bt.com here.

Your job would be to redesign our old homepage, and at least to create tbp-bt.com its own TBP theme.

If you are interested, please drop me a private message, and please include a link or two to a site that shows your skills. We can discuss about details either by pm or email. Thank you.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2004, 01:27:19 pm by 173 »

Offline Roanoke

Originally posted by Mr. Fury
We have good news for all you TBP fans. We have reached release candidate status for base materials.
Currently we are still working on missions, but these will be  rapidly finished , thanks to SGT_R22eR and Roanoke.

ROTFL!!!

um, just ignore me.:nervous:

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
I don't know if you have noticed, but we think anything that's being worked on is being developed rapidly. Well, we're quite accustomized on sitting a fair few months on our asses every now and then...

Offline Roanoke

I have my own approach. :cool:

Offline SGT_R22eR

• The Nordic Frenchman known as Exakt now
Which is probably watch B5 for 4 hours and work an hour... lol...
On my part, work has resumed, had to take the week end off, needed a lot of sleep...
If we're the only people in the universe, it would be an awful waste of space.
A leader is a man who can adapt principles to circumstances.
The most valuable commodity I know of, is information.
Through the perception of illusion, we experience reality.
I run in circles on a daily basis.
There is a fine line between genius and foolishness... I walk on it permanently.
Proudly supporting Diaspora
Now mostly known as Exakt

Offline Roanoke

all of your weekends are belong to us.

or somethin' along those lines.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2004, 03:41:06 pm by 2275 »

Offline Ranger1

Count me out :(  I don't have the experience modding FS.

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Because I haven't yet received a single  contact about beta testing, I have modified beta tester requirements a little.

If you are unsure if you qualify, please at least contact me and we can discuss about it. It does not seem like we're going to have trouble to choose from beta tester candidates. :(

Offline -Norbert-

I would REALLY want to help you, but unfortunately I have a lot to do with the university at the moment (and don't know bit-torrent, but that surely can be changed).

Will it be possible to join the beta-testers later on?

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Unfortunately no. If you want to join beta testers, please do so before or on next monday.

On next monday, we will be contacting all beta testers about details. After that, planned beta testing period is two weeks. But it will be longer if required. Beta testers needs to playtest two or three campaigns during this period, mission by mission as they are finished.

Offline Roanoke

wiil that include Raider Wars ?

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Originally posted by Roanoke
all of your weekends are belong to us.

lol

Yeah sorry, I'm a bit slow.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
Originally posted by Mr. Fury
Because I haven't yet received a single  contact about beta testing,

Ironically this might not be the place to ask. Many TBP fans have deserted this forum. With the long, long, long, (wait for it).... long wait between releases you can't blame them.  Might be better posting in the main HLP forums on in some forums on a B5 fan / modding site instead once RW is done.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
In fact, after I posted that people begun to send pm's about beta testing. We've got seven so far. :)

By the way, there was also a news post.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2004, 09:20:59 am by 173 »

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
I believe we've gotten enough beta testers, so I am closing the request now. We got 9 beta testers alltogether, thanks to everyone. :)

Offline LOKO

9 beta tester that's good

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
That's good news.

Offline SGT_R22eR

• The Nordic Frenchman known as Exakt now
Good to know... Look out people, because after this R3 Base will probably be released, my guess...
If we're the only people in the universe, it would be an awful waste of space.
A leader is a man who can adapt principles to circumstances.
The most valuable commodity I know of, is information.
Through the perception of illusion, we experience reality.
I run in circles on a daily basis.
There is a fine line between genius and foolishness... I walk on it permanently.
Proudly supporting Diaspora
Now mostly known as Exakt

Offline Burns

Forum lurker saying hello. Im looking forward to the release.
That which does not kill me is delaying the inevitable.