Author Topic: *Under new management* BP2:WiH P1 Voice Acting Call  (Read 82307 times)

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
Re: [New Roles Added: Sept 19th] BP2:WiH P1 VA Call - "Minor" roles - 2 Major
And Kassim actually feels like a role I fit, where all of the others felt really awkward to record.  Audition submitted. :yes:

Offline bigchunk1

• bigchunk1 = Awesome²
  • ...and by awesome I mean Jerk!
Do you prefer .wav or .ogg?
BP Multi
The Antagonist
Zacam: Uh. No, using an effect is okay. But you are literally using the TECHROOM ani as the weapon effect.

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
ogg.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Crap...it's almost the 30th, and I still have a ton more minor roles to tackle.  Get working, self!

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Crap...it's almost the 30th, and I still have a ton more minor roles to tackle.  Get working, self!

gogogogogo!

Offline bigchunk1

• bigchunk1 = Awesome²
  • ...and by awesome I mean Jerk!
Not sure if I emailed the right guy. Are we supposed to get a responce? I hope my lines get to the right people before the 30th.

This list never seems to end no matter how much I record. I was thinking of continuing tomorrow provided that i'm doing things right.
BP Multi
The Antagonist
Zacam: Uh. No, using an effect is okay. But you are literally using the TECHROOM ani as the weapon effect.

I believe he said in the opening post that he only sends a reply if there are technical issues with the recordings.

Offline Iss Mneur

• TODO:
I believe he said in the opening post that he only sends a reply if there are technical issues with the recordings.
I did say that, but I have been sending emails back after I processed the email.  Unfornatly I didn't get to finish yours.
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -Douglas Adams
wxLauncher 0.9.4 public beta (now with no config file editing for FRED) | wxLauncher 2.0 Request for Comments

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
The lines...they don't end...must keep recording...

("What Binds Us" Gef Marine has the greatest line in the entire campaign. :D)

And thank fortune, it's done.  I apologize in advance for this massive incoming e-mail barrage, Iss.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 02:20:29 pm by Mongoose »

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
I just wanted to give another shout-out to everyone who's sent in their lines. We've been dumbstruck by the quality and quantity of our auditions. Our heartfelt thanks to all of you.

Offline Iss Mneur

• TODO:
I did say that, but I have been sending emails back after I processed the email.  Unfornatly I didn't get to finish yours.
I have processed and sent an email back to everyone that has sent in auditions except for Mongoose as I am still processing his.
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -Douglas Adams
wxLauncher 0.9.4 public beta (now with no config file editing for FRED) | wxLauncher 2.0 Request for Comments

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
I had intended to re-submit some of mine but I got really busy with RL and then got a cold. Oh well, there's always next time.
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline Iss Mneur

• TODO:
I had intended to re-submit some of mine but I got really busy with RL and then got a cold. Oh well, there's always next time.
I wouldn't get too stuck on the date listed for four reasons.

1) The role that the recording that I sent back to you is from still needs more auditions.
2) We liked the auditions that you already submitted.
3) The date gives me an excuse to remove roles that we have plenty of auditions for, so that we can direct people at other roles.
4) The date was mostly so that people like Mongoose would hurry up and get them submitted :D Which I have to say it worked, I got a bunch of auditions fired at me today.

Basically, everyone don't despair, most of the minor roles will be extended because I don't think we have enough auditions for most of the roles as it stands right now.

Offline -Norbert-

I'm glad about that. I planned to do plenty of other roles as well, but got really sick. Now that I'm almost recovered, I might be able to finally do those other roles as well. On the other hand university is going to start on monday, so maybe not too many roles after all :sigh:

Offline Kolgena

I wouldn't get too stuck on the date listed for four reasons.

1) The role that the recording that I sent back to you is from still needs more auditions.
2) We liked the auditions that you already submitted.
3) The date gives me an excuse to remove roles that we have plenty of auditions for, so that we can direct people at other roles.
4) The date was mostly so that people like Mongoose would hurry up and get them submitted :D Which I have to say it worked, I got a bunch of auditions fired at me today.

Basically, everyone don't despair, most of the minor roles will be extended because I don't think we have enough auditions for most of the roles as it stands right now.

Soz, when can we get a listing of which roles need more auditions?

Offline Iss Mneur

• TODO:
Soz, when can we get a listing of which roles need more auditions?
Hopefully by Monday.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
4) The date was mostly so that people like Mongoose would hurry up and get them submitted :D
Woo, my procrastination is so legendary that it sets policy!

(Along the same lines, I'll have to give Kassim a try now that my throat has recovered from that epic recording marathon.)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 02:20:54 pm by Mongoose »

Offline Kolgena

Don't you feel even a little bit betrayed, or perhaps manipulated? :P

Offline Iss Mneur

• TODO:
4) The date was mostly so that people like Mongoose would hurry up and get them submitted :D
Woo, my procrastination is so legendary that it sets policy!

(Along the same lines, I'll have to give Kassim a try now that my throat has recovered from that epic recording marathon.)
That was not intended to sound like I was picking on you.  After all you were not the only one that pelted me with auditions in the last week.

Don't you feel even a little bit betrayed, or perhaps manipulated? :P
Isn't that the job of a coordinator, manipulate people into doing what is needed without them really realizing that said manipulation was even being done? :P

Hmm, perhaps I shouldn't have given away my secret... :drevil:

Offline Kolgena

BURN THE HERETIC

/back on topic.