Author Topic: Missing POFs  (Read 857 times)

Offline Talon 1024

• How do you turn this on?
    • Mods, Games, and Stuff
Hello,

There are a few important POFs missing from the packages I downloaded. As a result, the game crashes when I try to load the 'Shipsave', 'Cargo Platform#Gauss', 'Cargo Platform#Flak', 'Cargo Platform#Missile', or 'Cargo Platform#Sensor' ships.

My fs2_open log file is attached.

[attachment DELETED!! by Strong Bad]
To understand religion, you need to understand morality first. | WCSaga website | WCSaga Forum | 158th website | 158th forum | Project Leader: WC: Hostile Frontier | WCHF Thread at CIC | Wing Blender | Twist of Fate | Multipart turrets on angled surfaces, tutorial included. | My Google Drive stuff | To convert speeds from WC to WCS, multiply both the cruise speed and the Afterburner speed by 0.15625 (5/32)

FS2 Mods I'm waiting on: Inferno 10th Anniversary
Current Project: Contestant Android app, Learn4Life iOS app, Blender Commander (importer).
The FreeSpace Font Foundry is back in action!

Offline Axem

Those POFs aren't "missing" so much as the special target POF files are missing (actually not needed anymore) which FRED hiccups on. Which is really weird because I've played that mission in debug quite a bit and it never complained about those missing POFs then... Something to fix in the next release I guess...

Thanks for the heads up!

(Oh though the shipsave pof is really not there we should really add it)