Author Topic: Strange little bugs with Solaris  (Read 1276 times)

Offline T-Man

• I came... I saw... I had a cuppa!
Strange little bugs with Solaris
I was having a little playaround in FRED with the Solaris and some wings, and noticed a few little bugs i thought i'd flag up. They're not very important but i thought as you were planning to re-optimise the ships you might get the chance to look into them while you were tweaking it;

A) When ships launch from the large middle fighterbay area, they have a tendency at the end of their exit to dive down and crash into the structure at the end of the lower prong.
B) For some wierd reason, if i tried to fly into the small yellowy-brown passages on the sides (the one's fighters fly out of sometimes) the game immediately CTDd. No idea why. :confused:

Neither is very important as the Toutatis didn't launch any wings when it appeared in game, but thought i'd mention them in case you wanted a Solaris launching fighters or recieving the player in any future chapters.

Thanks
T-Man
Also goes by 'Murasaki-Tatsu' outside of Hard-Light

UEF fanboy. Rabid Imagination.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Re: Strange little bugs with Solaris
ohdear

We will take a look at these immediately. Thanks for the report!

Offline -Sara-

Yep they do this in my Helios thingy when the Toutatis jumps in to surprise the Tev's and launches Durga's. For no reason it didn't occur to me to report this in.
Currently playing: real life.

"Paying bills, working, this game called real life is so much fun!" - Said nobody ever.

Offline crizza

Then give us please the missing parts of the mission on youtube ;7