Author Topic: "The Bush administration had no interest in actually finding Osama Bin Laden"  (Read 6145 times)

Re: "The Bush administration had no interest in actually finding Osama Bin Laden"

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Re: "The Bush administration had no interest in actually finding Osama Bin Laden"
Hmm.

Wild guess.

Grenada?

Even earlier!

Vietnam!?

Might be. The first big 'screw Congress, let's start a war' incident I was thinking of was Truman and Korea.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Well at least he didn't let Doug nuke China.

Offline Nuclear1

Vietnam!?
Well, Vietnam is what forced Congress to say that, without even a declaration of war, the President can commit troops for up to 60 days before they have to either vote to authorize military force or declare war.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
well if you commit troops to a conflict and the other side declares war, then you dont really have much of a choice.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN