Author Topic: Just a Slothy kind of day... (Actually Important)  (Read 1992 times)

Offline The SLOTH!

• Black Lancer
Just a Slothy kind of day... (Actually Important)
Hey... Again...

I've completed my work on the second campaign for the MOD.

The one that I had envisioned before has now come to pass.  The entire story has been compiled and is ready to be received by anyone in any way affiliated with this MOD.  Please cross check with Tolwyn for authorization on viewing and post here.

Note:
This is intended to be released after the first campaign.  No date has been announced, naturally- But this one is long, drawn out, and an epic in itself.

For information regarding it, here is what I'll release...

Plot Features:
- Long, drawn campaign; Almost a game in itself
- You'll have the ability to play with not just 1 side's ships
- Experience The Sloth's view of events after WC4
- War, deceit, madness- The main plot is not the only plot around

New Features:
- A few new ships not seen before in the WC universe

Can't tell ya much else,  TTYL guys/gals

The Sloth
"Everyone dies.  It’s the final and only lasting Justice. Evil exists; it is intelligence in the service of entropy. When the side of a mountain slides down to kill a village, it is not evil, for evil requires intent. Should a sentient being cause that landslide, there is evil; and requires Justice as a consequence, so that civilization can exist.  There is no greater good than Justice; and only if law serves Justice is it a good law. It is said correctly that law exists not for the Just but for the unjust, for the Just carry the law in their hearts, and do not need to call it from afar.  I bow to no one and I give service only for cause."
- Jaster Mereel -

"Let my soul drive my creativity; Let my heart pour forth in my work.  When you've seen the light, you've seen The Sloth."
- The Sloth -

"KISS IT!"
- The Sloth -

Offline gevatter Lars

• Another wingnut
    • http://gevatter_lars.tripod.com/
New ships??? Are you refering to the ships I have created or have you done something else?
"Yes! That is my plan, and I see nothing wrong with it. I figure that if I stick to a stupid strategy long enough it might start to work."
 - comment to "Robotech: The Masters"

Offline The SLOTH!

• Black Lancer
Yours of course.  lol, i'm no modeller
"Everyone dies.  It’s the final and only lasting Justice. Evil exists; it is intelligence in the service of entropy. When the side of a mountain slides down to kill a village, it is not evil, for evil requires intent. Should a sentient being cause that landslide, there is evil; and requires Justice as a consequence, so that civilization can exist.  There is no greater good than Justice; and only if law serves Justice is it a good law. It is said correctly that law exists not for the Just but for the unjust, for the Just carry the law in their hearts, and do not need to call it from afar.  I bow to no one and I give service only for cause."
- Jaster Mereel -

"Let my soul drive my creativity; Let my heart pour forth in my work.  When you've seen the light, you've seen The Sloth."
- The Sloth -

"KISS IT!"
- The Sloth -

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
yay, and the campaign is almost finished... 4 missions still have to be written though. I am not sure, since I had no contact to sloth for a while... I'll inform you very soon on the current progress. Tolwyn out.
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis