Author Topic: Move Starshatter to "Hosted Mods for Other Games"  (Read 4460 times)

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
Move Starshatter to "Hosted Mods for Other Games"
I was just about to refer some chaps on another forum to Starshatter, so I was scrolling through the HLP board directory to find where the appropriate listing was. Needless to say, it's not where I thought it was.

Starshatter is, despite needing some TLC, a complete, stand-alone game. It ought to be listed alongside Mech Commander Omnitech for those reasons. Also for those reasons, it doesn't belong with the various Homeworld, Nexus, and other assorted mods that have something to do with FS but run on a different engine.

Thus, for those who can, please consider moving the project to "Hosted Mods for Other Games."
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
Re: Move Starshatter to "Hosted Mods for Other Games"
+1

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
Can I get another look into this? Even though Starshatter hasn't been active, it ought to be listed under a directory suitable for indicating that it is a complete, full, and functional application.
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

"Jesus saves.

"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Geez guys, PM an admin or something. :p  Board moved.

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
Thanks, Goober.

I heart you, man.

:D

-Nuke

"Jesus saves.

"

-Flipside

-Nuke