FreeSpace Releases > Mission & Campaign Releases

Warmachine Release 2: ZIPSANDZAPSANDMISSLERACKS

<< < (12/17) > >>

manwiththemachinegun:
Never sacrifice pew pew.

EatThePath:
I'd just like to confirm, now that it is april 2nd, my last post is in fact all true.

EatThePath:
Well! This weekend I was able to submit code that, if and when it all gets merged in, will make Universal Truth not have a 'your computer must be no more than this powerful to play' sign on it. Unfortunately that means that 22.0 won't be a stable we can hard-target for R2, but hopefully 22.2 will be. I won't use that as an excuse to put something out though, if it's ready but it has to run on nightlies so be it.

In doing this I set up a version of the mission that has the AI take over while I watch. This has helped identify a number of other issues, AI and otherwise, and is generally fun for me to watch.

Here's a clip, sorry for the low audio.

EatThePath:
Some long needed triage of priorities has let me refocus my efforts on an achievable goal list, and over the past week I've been able to cross at least two thirds of the goals off that list. 

I also got an engine change in that lets more overlapping instances of a sound play. To test it, I busted out one of our old partial missions... and for extra fun, stuck Nyctaeus' latest monster in there.

And with many things being locked down and most of my long teased lighting and rendering changes finally in nightlies, I figured it was time for yet another Isen Defense upload.

Nightmare:
That looks pretty nice  :yes:

Btw, how did you get these icons on small ships into place? Wasnt able to find it on the wiki

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version