Site Management > Site Support / Feedback

Who owns HLP?

<< < (3/4) > >>

karajorma:
Yep. That's the sort of thing I was on about when I mentioned consistent messaging. Once we've sorted out what external sites exist and who runs them we can worry about how we go about making them all up to date.

Grizzly:
I own HLP's heart.

Mobius:

--- Quote from: karajorma on February 06, 2021, 05:33:03 am ---Yep. That's the sort of thing I was on about when I mentioned consistent messaging. Once we've sorted out what external sites exist and who runs them we can worry about how we go about making them all up to date.

--- End quote ---

That's going to be a challenge, however. The main FS2 SCP profile can and will eventually be updated, but individual mod profiles (TI, BtA, etc.) can be edited by their own teams and project leaders, only.

We may ask ModDB's administration about the possibility of kickstarting some FS2 overhaul project meant to grant access to outdated mod profiles and edit them accordingly, but I'm afraid it will be much more complicated than expected.

Androgeos Exeunt:
I'm not sure if this is relevant since the FSWiki is under the HLP domain, but if you're looking for "owners" of the wiki, any user with "bureaucrat" rights is your go-to.

Nightmare:
For the subreddit r/freespace (not HLP - but listed as HLP on Reddit in the top navbar): https://www.reddit.com/r/freespace/about/moderators/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version