Hosted Projects - Standalone > Wing Commander Saga

The Gwenyhvar Encounter et Historical Missions

<< < (3/4) > >>

starlord:
As far as I know hostile frontier never made it, hence my comment. I wouldn’t know for sure as I never played saga. I wonder if fekleyrtarg has any more info? He was on those boards, not sure if he still is.

Deathsnake:
That Mission was from FekleyrTarg himself. As a testmission.

He is now part of the XWVM Team.

starlord:
Deathsnake? Weren’t you planning some mini campaigns in wcsaga once? I recall you mentioning a minicampaign called operation serpent involving the black lance and axius base which I was very interested by.

Christos ESQ:

--- Quote from: starlord on March 18, 2021, 01:00:50 pm ---Deathsnake? Weren’t you planning some mini campaigns in wcsaga once? I recall you mentioning a minicampaign called operation serpent involving the black lance and axius base which I was very interested by.

--- End quote ---

I've done a lot of reading on these additional campaigns to WCSaga, both over the last couple weeks and also back in 2016 when I first Finished the Darkest Dawn, and tho there's a Nearly half Decade Gap between Sessions, it seems like most of the Campaigns were abandoned for One Reason or Another, mainly lack of Support (It takes a Village) or 'Real Life' stuff overtaking the focus.  Both very relatable.  Hence my Pursuit of of the 'WCIV Tech Demo' which I found after installing Knossos last night, as it's clearly listed there, however given that I installed the most Current Build of Both Knossos and FSO, it was too much for my HD Integrated Graphics Adapter to handle.

So now I am back to the Drawing Board, I am gonna Fiddle around with Knossos (and the Current 21.x build of FSO) a bit more but I think it's probably requires more Graphical Resources than my All-In-One 21" Touchscreen Desktop Table posesses to run smoothly (or at all.)

I'm probably going to make or move to another thread because my issue is becoming more Technical Support Related that Mission Content Discovery.

But thanks all for the above answers and guidance ~

FekLeyrTarg:
Hi,
yes I'm the author of "The Gwenhyvar Encounter", which I originally wrote as some sort of historical mission for "Hostile Frontier". Talon_1024 made a few adjustments to the mission's start, so he's the co-author.

I've since adapted the mission to work with the WC1 Ship Pack which was released for WCSOpen (the Knossos version, see https://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=93414.0 ).
If you're interested, I could upload the mission here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version