Author Topic: Mouse not working  (Read 695 times)

Offline MrxPL

Sorry if i'm writing in wrong section. My problem is, my mouse doesnt seem to work in game. I've just installed knossos along with the game from gog for my annual playthrough, downloaded mediavps and stuff and when I start the game, be it retail, fs1/fs2 or their upgraded versions my mouse doesnt seem to work in a mission, i can move it in menu and in the mission when i press Esc but i cannot use it to control my ship or fire weapons. Tbh it's the first time it happened to me and i have no clue what to do. Thanks in advance for help.

EDIT: Mouse is ON in the settings. I've tried turning it off and on but it doesnt help
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 08:35:46 am by MrxPL »

Offline wookieejedi

• Intensify Forward Firepower
Can you navigate to the configure controls option menu, and check to ensure that the mouse axis/buttons are shown as bound? Also, in the main home screen of the game (hangar screen) what does the build say at the bottom of the screen? It will say something like FreeSpace 2 Open V....

Offline MrxPL

no, mouse doesnt seem to be bound to anything, i can bind primary and secondary weapons and it work, but i have no clue how to bind moving the ship. The version is v21.5.0.20220106_94B8C283E

Offline wookieejedi

• Intensify Forward Firepower
In the config controls menu, go to the ship tab, and there will be Yaw and Pitch controls you can bind to the X and Y mouse axis. Note, it looks like you are using a nightly build, which is currently unstable due to a large feature push.  I recommend waiting until tomorrow's build which will have a fix for it. I or others would be happy to help via the HLP Discord too (it's easier to do quite troubleshooting with images). https://discord.gg/bE5kNqkP
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 12:03:34 pm by wookieejedi »