Author Topic: "Where we stand" (Status update)  (Read 9861 times)

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
"Where we stand" (Status update)
Our server went down, then back up and now we are moving our resources to a new server. We understand this is an inconvenience and are working hard to migrate and restore and be back online as soon as possible with a better overall solution to meet your needs.
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis

hello guys!
i just registered here so you see there's more people waiting for this game.
The trailer looks very cool. Can you give any update when to expect some kind of playable release?

I only played WC4 in the 90s (was in Amiga scene earlier) and a bit Privateer. Loved the game and the nice story with those good actors. I recently also bought the DVD v2.0 version on ebay and play the game again now.

cheers!

Offline gevatter Lars

• Another wingnut
    • http://gevatter_lars.tripod.com/
Re: "Where we stand" (Status update)
Their is not fix release date...we have just set a goal for the prologue and we are just working on it part for part as much as our time alows it. Since the team is quite small and everyone has a lots of stuff to do in real life progress is slow but steady.
"Yes! That is my plan, and I see nothing wrong with it. I figure that if I stick to a stupid strategy long enough it might start to work."
 - comment to "Robotech: The Masters"

Offline Starman01

• Mechwarrior
    • Wing Commander Saga
Re: "Where we stand" (Status update)
@ Blood.Omen

:welcome:

Like Lars said, it's coming along, and the missions are (besides a few bugs) playable and give much fun. Still we are missing Interface-Art and a vital code-piece and both aren't developing very fast, mostly because they cause a lot of work for us and the assisting SCP-Members.

Reallife is currently really a problem. I hate december, every year the same BS :)
MECHCOMMANDER OMNITECH

9 out of 10 voices in my head always tell me that I'm not insane. The 10th is only humming the melody of TETRIS.