General FreeSpace > Interviews

TrashMan talks about his WIP Flames of War campaigns

<< < (2/2)

Akalabeth Angel:

--- Quote from: TrashMan on November 04, 2008, 05:47:52 pm ---That was uncalled for...altough I have to admit it is funny.

b.t.w - don't ask why I've been monkied. I have no idea. Near as I can figure someone hit the wrong bottun somewhere.

--- End quote ---

Oh I liked the interview. No real offense intended. It was just funny that both participants had been monkeyed. I even checked the last posts of both people and couldn't find anything overly bad. Who knows.

As a point of interest, when interviewing someone working on a MOD it might be a cool idea to head the message with a screenshot or some sort of promotional pic. Would spruce up the post quite a bit imo. Even if it's just the mod title or a screenshot someone's already seen. Doesn't really matter.

Colonol Dekker:
Trashman makes good stuff :yes:

Mobius:

--- Quote from: Akalabeth Angel on November 04, 2008, 10:18:02 pm ---As a point of interest, when interviewing someone working on a MOD it might be a cool idea to head the message with a screenshot or some sort of promotional pic. Would spruce up the post quite a bit imo. Even if it's just the mod title or a screenshot someone's already seen. Doesn't really matter.

--- End quote ---

An interview is...an interview. When I chose to interview TrashMan I used Notepad and MSN, only. No need to post pictures. A logo with the campaign/mod name at the beginning would be nice, though. :)

Colonol Dekker:
Highlights?

Mobius:
Uh? A picture inserted with tags should be enough...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version