Author Topic: FS1 Music not playing in FS Port  (Read 2748 times)

Offline Porthos

• www.clan-zt.com
FS1 Music not playing in FS Port
I have the warble_fs1 VP, everything else works fine, it just plays fs2 music. Am I missing a vp file or something? I do beileve I have all the files from the download page of the site for 3.0.2    Did I miss something? Other then that, tho, wicked job dudes. This coming from a guy who last played FS1 and 2 like 4 years ago. I guess it pays to check up with your old gaming communities every now and then. Heck I didn't even know about SCP(which I love too) or FS Port for that matter.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2006, 06:28:49 pm by Porthos »
Holy walleye, Batman!!!

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Re: FS1 Music not playing in FS Port
Are you running retail or SCP?  You need SCP to play the FS1 music.

Offline Porthos

• www.clan-zt.com
Im running the official build of SCP at the momment and ya, if the music is there its not playing for the missions, maybe one here and there but that might be me mis - identifying
Holy walleye, Batman!!!

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Aha.  You need a more recent build (one that says 3.6.8 in-game).  Try the recent builds forum.

Offline Porthos

• www.clan-zt.com
Bingo, thanks bro.
Holy walleye, Batman!!!

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
oh yeah, speaking of this, i took a look at the music.tbl and all of the music entries are FS2 music.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
oh yeah, speaking of this, i took a look at the music.tbl and all of the music entries are FS2 music.

No, they aren't.  So you must be looking at the wrong one.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
hmm, i just found the FSO 3.6.0 entries. but what purpose do those have?
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Bumped music limits (for tracks and track patterns) weren't added until 3.6.0.