Author Topic: Caprica 1x09 "End of Line" [Spoilers]  (Read 19087 times)

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Re: Caprica 1x09 "End of Line" [Spoilers]
That's just so typical; the link doesn't show the video outside of the US, just like trying to get the webisodes.  It's infuriating how the US political and industrial machines refuse to acknowledge the existence of the outside world except when they want something from them...
...you mean in the exact same way that content on the BBC's website doesn't play for most people outside of the UK?  And the same for Australian TV?

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Thanks for the code Sparda. The spoiler is a great line from the preview of the next half of the season.

Spoiler:
"The day of reckoning is coming!No longer servants, but equals.The children of humanity shall rise and crush the ones who first gave them life!"
Heres the link if you've havnt seen it yet.http://video.syfy.com/shows/caprica sounds like a war is coming.
That's just so typical; the link doesn't show the video outside of the US, just like trying to get the webisodes.  It's infuriating how the US political and industrial machines refuse to acknowledge the existence of the outside world except when they want something from them...

Uh, mate, region-locking happens in all parts of the world.

Offline Angelus

• The Angriest Angel
Hm, that's odd. They usually stream the trailers and webisodes outside the US.
I can see all videos on that site, except for full episodes :mad:, which are "currently" ( ****ing 3 years now or longer ) not streamed outside the US.

Try Hulu. It has full episodes of Caprica and I think you can watch them outside the US. But yeah the BBC also wont let you watch full episodes unless your in the U.K. It bugged me because I wanted to watch Dr.Who.

And if its the preview you just want to watch just search for it in google video. Im sure its up on youtube or another site by now.

Also does this forum condone country bashing? I dont think it should if it does.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 08:22:40 pm by FreespacePilot2010 »

Offline Kurtz

If you want to watch full episodes , go on this site : http://www.alloshowtv.com/series/details_s.php?id=1XOF5006573Y11J&cat=S
The site is in french but the episodes are in english when it is written " VO ". Enjoy! ;)

I don't speak English very well. Sorry if I make some mistakes when I write :)

Offline Angelus

• The Angriest Angel
Hulu doesn't stream outside the US either, so no joy there.

Umm kurtz I dont think this forum allows "illegal" links. As in illegal I mean ripped.

But if it does than im gonna suggest the site I always use. Just type in sidereel Caprica in google and you'll get all the episodes playing in sites like megaupload and zshare. Same with BSG just google sidereel BSG. I can remove this mention of that site if it does go against a forum rule about so called "illegal" content if im asked to. Not sure if it falls in that category though.

Offline Kurtz

All episodes on this site from megaupload or zshare, so nothing "illegal" here.

When I type sidereel Caprica in google I find this site : http://www.sidereel.com/Caprica but I can't watch episodes if I'm not in US, and I'm french.

The only site where i can is Alloshowtv.com. But if you say it's "illegal"....

Sorry for my English.  :)
I don't speak English very well. Sorry if I make some mistakes when I write :)

Offline Wolfy

Try Hulu. It has full episodes of Caprica and I think you can watch them outside the US. But yeah the BBC also wont let you watch full episodes unless your in the U.K. It bugged me because I wanted to watch Dr.Who.

And if its the preview you just want to watch just search for it in google video. Im sure its up on youtube or another site by now.

Also does this forum condone country bashing? I dont think it should if it does.

Probably doesn't allow country bashing, HOWEVER, people here are only corporation-bashing :P
Wolfy - Ship Modeler for SBP07

Offline FraktuRe

• Not stupid enough
  • Cheesy oneliner, *****es!
    • Fraktured Reality
I could watch the link snagger and I'm in Australia, we usually don't get **** all from anyone.
Or something.
There’s nothing like the truth skewed into the mind of the insane.
- Fraktured Reality
The artist formerly known as Cl1nt.

Offline Wolfy

Why has everyone forgotten about the alternative link source? If in doubt, youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tRNrifk0e0

Offline Snagger

That's just so typical; the link doesn't show the video outside of the US, just like trying to get the webisodes.  It's infuriating how the US political and industrial machines refuse to acknowledge the existence of the outside world except when they want something from them...
...you mean in the exact same way that content on the BBC's website doesn't play for most people outside of the UK?  And the same for Australian TV?
But this is for a series marketed in the UK on mainstream channels. We're not talking about a show that isn't exported or local news...

Offline TESLA

• 1.21 gigawatts!

Probably doesn't allow country bashing, HOWEVER, people here are only corporation-bashing :P

Just use a proxy server
In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced
to talk to God.

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened.

Wolfy I asked about country bashing because Snagger was being all anti American.

However I do think we can and should planet bash. For instance I hate the Earth. Its always trying to kill us and I wish that our space faring ancestors landed on a planet that was a tropical paradise with free high speed internet access. But wed probably just end up wrecking that planet too.

Offline newman

Wolfy I asked about country bashing because Snagger was being all anti American.

That's so funny I honestly can't decide whether Snagger or Freespacepilot should get a custom title :D
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
FreeSpacePilot, Wolfy: People in this forum are free to like and dislike any country or object they want, and express their feelings on the matter, provided they do so without violating the code of conduct. If you wish to challenge a member about his opinions, feel free to do so, be aware however that derailing of threads is frowned upon.

That's so funny I honestly can't decide whether Snagger or Freespacepilot should get a custom title :D

Why not both?
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline Wolfy

FreeSpacePilot, Wolfy: People in this forum are free to like and dislike any country or object they want, and express their feelings on the matter, provided they do so without violating the code of conduct. If you wish to challenge a member about his opinions, feel free to do so, be aware however that derailing of threads is frowned upon.

Why not both?

This thread was already de-railed.

And I agree, Both!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 06:46:54 am by Wolfy »

Im not about to challenge anybody. I dont want to risk getting called a troll. Lets leave it at that.

And yes I do agree this thread has been de railed. So lets get back on subject and talk more about Caprica shall we?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 02:44:56 pm by FreespacePilot2010 »

Offline LordMelvin

• emacs ftw
  • VI OR DEATH! DOWN WITH EMACS!
Lets get back on subject and talk more about Caprica shall we?

Yes, lets! How long 'till the fall half starts up?
Error: ls.rnd.sig.txt not found

Offline Wolfy

Seeming it's the fall half: 4 - 7ish months maybe?