Author Topic: Saitek X52 WinXP Profile For FreeSpace 2  (Read 2894 times)

Offline hip63

• The DVD Builder Guy
    • hip63's Groovy Galaxy
Saitek X52 WinXP Profile For FreeSpace 2
My personal FS2 profile for Saitek X52 (only works Windows XP 32-bit, not compatible with XP 64-bit and Vista operating systems, untested in Windows 98)

http://rapidshare.com/files/115225506/SaitekX52WinXP_ProfileForFreeSpace2installer.exe
less than 1mb

Enjoy!

hip63 :p
operator: "So what do you need? Besides a miracle. " hip63: "Games. Lots of Games. "
EVGA X58 Motherboard, Intel i7 920 @ 3.8 (OC) GHz Quad Core, Zalman Copper Cooler, 6GB OCZ DDR3 memory, EVGA Nvidia GTX275 (1.8gb mem onboard), 4x 1TB Western Digital SATA II Drives + 1 WD Velociraptor HDD (OS), DVD Drive, Zalman 1000w PSU, Antec Twelve Hundred Case, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Dell 2007WFP Widescreen Flat Panel Pure Gaming Evil Baby!

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Re: Saitek X52 WinXP Profile For FreeSpace 2
I posted mine already. :nervous:
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline bfobar

I just bought one of these today, so after I download a gazillion updates, I'll check this profile out! Cobra's profile says [deleted by admin].

Check it out guys, I can use the search feature!!!  :pimp:

Offline bfobar

QUESTION!!!!!

Does anyone with a Saitek X52 or similar joystick have any suggestions on what FS2 commands to assign to the two rotary dials and the little slider? I'm out of ideas.

hip63's profile won't open for me so I'm building one from scratch.

QUESTION!!!!!

Does anyone with a Saitek X52 or similar joystick have any suggestions on what FS2 commands to assign to the two rotary dials and the little slider? I'm out of ideas.

hip63's profile won't open for me so I'm building one from scratch.

I'm hoping to get my X52 Pro in a couple of days. I'm thinking of assigning a feature like transfer energy guns <=> shields. I don't know if the rotary dials are treated as an axis or as a button though, so I don't know if it will work.