Author Topic: Lilith  (Read 65277 times)

Offline Al Tarket

• A resident nutcase from Jerusalem.
    • An FSO Modification site
The GTC Aeolus is the first cruiser class ever produced by the RNI shipyards orbiting Laramis II. Only two dozen of these cruisers were put into service in GTVA fleets, with production ending in 2365. Allied Command assigns Aeolus-class ships primarily to guard slow-moving convoys against fighter and bomber wings, as these cruisers are severely out-gunned by most capital ships in service today. Their flak and AAA turrets serve as marvelous deterrents to smaller craft, however.

directly from the tables file..
it never stated how many directly or indirectly.
Cowardice is no selfishness, Friendliness is no enemy and Information is no attack platform.

Judge these words wisely and you might make it through this cruel world.

Offline blowfish

• Join the cult of KILL MY ROUTER!!!!!!!!!!1
it never stated how many directly or indirectly.

Only two dozen of these cruisers were put into service in GTVA fleets, with production ending in 2365.

It should be noted, that war tends to stimulate the production of more war materials. To have production stop during peace time makes perfect sense, just as it makes sense for production to both resume and ramp-up during war time.

Offline Al Tarket

• A resident nutcase from Jerusalem.
    • An FSO Modification site
when i said never stated directly, like was their 24 aeolus ever in service? by your standards
and indirectly like their are 25, and confuses you.
Cowardice is no selfishness, Friendliness is no enemy and Information is no attack platform.

Judge these words wisely and you might make it through this cruel world.

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
The canon tech description says there were only 24.

The canonity of the Aeolus tech description is questionable because it is never seen in game (without help)

Offline Ghostavo

• Let it be glue!
    • Twitter
The canon tech description says there were only 24.

The canonity of the Aeolus tech description is questionable because it is never seen in game (without help)

Wait... what?

Are you implying that the tech room's descriptions aren't canon?
"Closing the Box" - a campaign in the making :nervous:

Shrike is a dirty dirty admin, he's the destroyer of souls... oh god, let it be glue...

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
Since pople love using the Aeolus, they're trying to find excuses to break the limit of 24 (21 or which actually appear in canon missions, plus two more simulated ones). So, they jump onto any possible hope they can of making the limit of 24 non-canon (in this case, stating that you never actually see it, becaue its not flagged "in tech database")
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
That doesn't make sense. 87.5% of all the Aeoli in the GTVA in the third fleet?
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline Stormkeeper

• Interviewer Extraordinaire
  • Boomz!
Maybe the Third Fleet lost most of her cruisers during the NTF Rebellion?
Ancient-Shivan War|Interview Board

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
But the Aeoli were made before then, the NTF had several.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline Stormkeeper

• Interviewer Extraordinaire
  • Boomz!
Maybe Laramis II is part of 3rd Fleet territory?

And besides, this topic is about the Lilith.
Ancient-Shivan War|Interview Board

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline Mars

• I have no originality

Wait... what?

Are you implying that the tech room's descriptions aren't canon?

I'm saying if the player can't generally see it, it never happened. Are the Volition Bravos canon? I think not.

Offline Ghostavo

• Let it be glue!
    • Twitter
And the Volition Bravos is in the Tech Room since when?

The Tech Room is part of the game's story and supplies the player with information about the game's universe, so it's canon by default.
"Closing the Box" - a campaign in the making :nervous:

Shrike is a dirty dirty admin, he's the destroyer of souls... oh god, let it be glue...

Offline Excalibur

• Forsee a new beginning.
Yes, this topic is about Lilith... :nervous:

Lilith
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
This article is about the demoness Lilith. For other uses, see Lilith (disambiguation).

Lilith (1892), by John Collier.
Lilith (Hebrew לילית) is a mythological female Mesopotamian storm demon associated with wind and was thought to be a bearer of disease, illness, and death. The figure of Lilith first appeared in a class of wind and storm demons or spirits as Lilitu, in Sumer, circa 4000 BC. Many scholars place the origin of the phonetic name "Lilith" at somewhere around 700 BC despite post-dating even the time of Moses.[1] Lilith appears as a night demon in Jewish lore and as a screech owl in the King James version of the Bible.

[attachment deleted by admin]
His legacy will last until the beginning.

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
The most well known Lilith legend is the biblical one, in which she's the first woman ever made.

And the Volition Bravos is in the Tech Room since when?

The Tech Room is part of the game's story and supplies the player with information about the game's universe, so it's canon by default.

Yes, but the Aeolus tech description never appears to the player without cheat codes / modification.

Offline Excalibur

• Forsee a new beginning.
There are cheat codes to reveal a techroom description of the Aeolus?
His legacy will last until the beginning.

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
Ctrl + Shft + S.. I think

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
If the Lilith was pitted in a friendly race with the Aeolus, will the Aeolus win?
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
Yes, this topic is about Lilith... :nervous:

Lilith
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
This article is about the demoness Lilith. For other uses, see Lilith (disambiguation).

Lilith (1892), by John Collier.
Lilith (Hebrew לילית) is a mythological female Mesopotamian storm demon associated with wind and was thought to be a bearer of disease, illness, and death. The figure of Lilith first appeared in a class of wind and storm demons or spirits as Lilitu, in Sumer, circa 4000 BC. Many scholars place the origin of the phonetic name "Lilith" at somewhere around 700 BC despite post-dating even the time of Moses.[1] Lilith appears as a night demon in Jewish lore and as a screech owl in the King James version of the Bible.

Wrong!
This is Lilith!:

---

If the Lilith was pitted in a friendly race with the Aeolus, will the Aeolus win?

The GTC Aeolus goes 30m/s. The SC Lilith goes 20m/s.
The Aeolus will win, unless it gets disabled.
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline Snail

• SC 5
If there is no evidence to the contrary, I think the Tech Descriptions should be counted as fully canon.

(and lol @ the NGE Lilith)