Author Topic: 20 years ago  (Read 2279 times)

Offline dh3lix

Hi developers!

around 20 years ago (now i'm 35yo) i do started playing WC1. I remember the following years of WC2 with special ops, WC3 and WC4 like it was yesterday. I was just stumbleing through the net and started playing the old WC1 to WC3 lately using DOSBox again. While doing this is came across wcsaga.com.

Serious guys: This is the most appreciated mod/tc i ever saw! It's amazing to see how much time and love to the detail you are putting into this project. WC Saga allready feels completely the the old times but with a fresh look. I do hope to see this one finished sometime with a complete campaign. I really wish i would have skills that match your hire portfolio but unfortunately i'm not that creative. :-D

again: thanks alot a million for bringing this project into the wc community!

--rgds marcO

Offline Aginor

• Spelljammer
Thank you, and I can tell you:
We are working on it. There has been a lot of progress since the prologue.

Did you try the tech demos yet? They are really worth playing, if you liked playing the prologue.

And welcome to the forums!
Member of the Scooby Doo model Fanclub "verticies and splines are the medium and he is the artist."

Offline dh3lix

I see - maybe you should update the mainpage with some more detailed information about the progress. I know there are image and renderupdates and things like that and also a status page with % done blabla but just talking for me as a new visitor it would have been nice to have seen details on the first page like when prologue was released and what else came after it. It's a bit cluttered here in the forum ;-)

And sure i tried the tech demos yet. Not in depth but anyway - really like the way the community joins the development.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

--rgds marcO