Author Topic: Cutscenes subtitles?  (Read 2113 times)

Cutscenes subtitles?
Hello!

I have a suggestion:

Since i'm not an english speaker, I always get a little lost in the cutscenes. I can't understand half of what they say. :P

With a lot of people from all around the world playing WCS (not only english or americans), i think it would be a good idea to add subtitles to the cutscenes... for example giving the choice between "cutscenes with subtitles" and "cutscenes without subtitles" in the upcoming WCS installer.

Or put around here the cutscenes texts, so WCS fans can put subtitles on their own, even in their own languages.
Working on the Freespace 2 spanish translation. In case you want to play the game in castillian, click here. You'll need some spanish there, though, sorry :p

If you want your mod/campaign translated to spanish, please PM me or send me an e-mail message.

I could translate from spanish to english too, if you want, but it wouldn't be perfect, not at all. For spanish->english translations comes better an english native with spanish knowledge.

Offline gevatter Lars

• Another wingnut
    • http://gevatter_lars.tripod.com/
Re: Cutscenes subtitles?
I don't even know if that would be possible. I can't remember any subtitles in the original game but I didn't looked for such an option in the first place so it might be there.
Its an interesting idea and something I understand as I also do not speak english that well.
"Yes! That is my plan, and I see nothing wrong with it. I figure that if I stick to a stupid strategy long enough it might start to work."
 - comment to "Robotech: The Masters"