General FreeSpace > Blue Planet Multi

WIH Multi Test #4!

(1/5) > >>

bigchunk1:
Test concluded

Blue Planet:WIH multi is a community project which was started in mid January of 2011 to bring the Blue Planet universe and modpacks to the FSO multiplayer platform.

It's been awhile since our last test in late march and that means we have LOADS of content which has not been publicly tested. We have 12+ coop missions including conversions of favorite WIH missions such as Delenda Est, rebalanced tables and missions, all new implementations of the capship TvT games, RTS system. Bigger better mOrE MOAR!

We are aiming to have a test next weekend. May 13, 14, or 15th. Exact date and time TBD within the next few days based on majority. Just like before, if you are interested, please post a reply here or send me a PM. I will update the list of testers as they appear.

Also, if you are unsure if you can do this because you don't know how multi, mods or technical anything works... please please join us on IRC and we can help you get setup.

Here's are some video demos of what to expect: capship TvT
                                                                       AoA conversion Forced Entry:Multi playthrough

Interested testers:
Kyad
Sara
SpardaSon21
Droid803
WormholeSurfer
Antares_Z13
General Battuta
Belisarius
Gunteen 6
Deadly in a Shadow
Vladislav

-Sara-:
I'm up like usual.

KyadCK:
Of cource i'm interested, been waiting on a formal test for a while now

And for those considering, we have tons to show

SpardaSon21:
The dates sound good to me.

WormholeSurfer:

--- Quote from: bigchunk1 on May 06, 2011, 05:37:33 pm ---
Here's are some video demos of what to expect: capship TvT
                                                                       AoA conversion Forced Entry:Multi playthrough

--- End quote ---

:eek2: You can definitely count me in. Never done multi before though, I've no idea how to set up the thing. I followed the instructions here (http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=63609.0) but I suppose I'll have to download something else as well?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version