Author Topic: Super Kamikaze  (Read 3685 times)

Offline FA-PILO

How much damage can do the Gargant if this crash in the earth i like this concept to make a real challenge to the GTVA and the EA
GTD AQUITAINE

Offline Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Machina terra
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.- Nietzsche

When in despair I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won; there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Originally posted by Holy Imperial Gloriano
:wtf:

You, sah, have no right to post that smiley. Ever. At least, not for people using odd english. Anyway -

Given that the Shivans could render a planet uninhabitable with the Lucifer in less than 24 hours, I doubt the damage they'd do crashing a non solid ship the size of the Garghant into earth would justify losing a ship of that sizeand presumable importance.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Ashrak

• Not Banned
    • Imagination Designs
this would be one of those "oh crap wrong button" occasions then think of moon crashing into earth....
I hate My signature!

Offline Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Machina terra
You, sah, have no right to post that smiley. Ever. At least, not for people using odd english. Anyway -

:wtf: :wtf: :mad2: ok if Gargant would crash nothing only one city in ruins shivans would waste theyr good ship:)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2003, 07:25:44 am by 153 »

When in despair I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won; there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Ahh, but do you think any shivans would survive the impact and terrorize the planet?:rolleyes:
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Machina terra

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
The Gargant could just rip the planet apart with its subspace weapon.

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
Why not do something truly spectacular, like blow it up and scattering its mass like the Death Star did to Alderaan?:D
16:46   Quanto   ****, a mosquito somehow managed to bite the side of my palm
16:46   Quanto   it itches like hell
16:46   Woolie   !8ball does Quanto have malaria
16:46   BotenAnna   Woolie: The outlook is good.
16:47   Quanto   D:

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

Offline Nuclear1

This is an odd thread. I hereby declare that I will poke the next poster in the eye.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Solatar

*puts on glasses*

*gets poked in eye*
Ow

OK, how fast is the ship going? If it were travelling at superluminary speeds, it would split a planet in half.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
I'll let Greg Martin do the speaking for me...

"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline FA-PILO

But what if the alliance win the war and blow the shivan armada and the only survivor ship is the Gargant with several damage and as you know the shivans never give up

And other thing if a rock of six milles make dissapear the dinosaurs what did you thing that a 40 kms will do fireworks only:hopping:
GTD AQUITAINE

Offline Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Machina terra
that asteroid got speed

Offline Nuclear1

That's the moon :p
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Originally posted by FA-PILO
But what if the alliance win the war and blow the shivan armada and the only survivor ship is the Gargant

I think the Shivans have the GTVA outnumbered:

;)

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
Well then the GTVA can put its collective head between its collective knees and kiss its collective ass goodbye.
16:46   Quanto   ****, a mosquito somehow managed to bite the side of my palm
16:46   Quanto   it itches like hell
16:46   Woolie   !8ball does Quanto have malaria
16:46   BotenAnna   Woolie: The outlook is good.
16:47   Quanto   D:

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

Originally posted by FA-PILO
But what if the alliance win the war and blow the shivan armada and the only survivor ship is the Gargant with several damage and as you know the shivans never give up

And other thing if a rock of six milles make dissapear the dinosaurs what did you thing that a 40 kms will do fireworks only:hopping:

I have one thing to say and I quote: "Life will find a way."
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
Newbies have such... strange ideas...