Author Topic: Super Kamikaze  (Read 3686 times)

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
16:46   Quanto   ****, a mosquito somehow managed to bite the side of my palm
16:46   Quanto   it itches like hell
16:46   Woolie   !8ball does Quanto have malaria
16:46   BotenAnna   Woolie: The outlook is good.
16:47   Quanto   D:

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

Offline Nuclear1

Originally posted by FA-PILO
But what if the alliance win the war and blow the shivan armada and the only survivor ship is the Gargant with several damage and as you know the shivans never give up

And other thing if a rock of six milles make dissapear the dinosaurs what did you thing that a 40 kms will do fireworks only:hopping:

The Gargant is a hive, thus the SH Gargant. Hive generally means it can do more than move, kill, and rip open planets with a subspace rift.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline T-Man

• I came... I saw... I had a cuppa!
Why bother losing the massive Gargant in a probably futile ramming of Earth:confused:.

A better idea, have the Gargant guard the Sol gate, and while most of the Shivan armada take on the might of the Terran defenses, send another big group of juggernaughts to the Sol sun and cause yet another supernova:D.

With the terrans wiped out by the Shivan armada, and reinforcments unable to reach them becuase of the Gargant, victory is assured:drevil:.

Though hopefully this time the Shivans can learn from their mistakes and tell all Shivan ships to go into hyperspace before the supernova costs them about 99.9999% of their fleet:lol:!

And if that dont work....
...Well just send the Gargant to exterminate earth:drevil:

As for the theory of the Gargant being the only surviving ship...
...sure:rolleyes:.

(Terran command voice)

Pilots we have exterminated the shivan armada, the Gargant is all that's left.

Oh and the pigs are fed and ready to fly!
Also goes by 'Murasaki-Tatsu' outside of Hard-Light

UEF fanboy. Rabid Imagination.

It might be possible. If, ya know, Command sticks Alpha 1 in a capship or something...