Author Topic: RELEASE - Wings of Dawn  (Read 218806 times)

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Hah, awesome  :yes:
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
saving to hard disk . . . .

WIN ACHIEVED
el hombre vicio...

Re: RELEASE - Wings of Dawn
AArrrrghh, god damn Cordi soldiers are hard to hit.. They just haunt you till you're shattered into pieces  :hopping: 
But hey, WoD rulz
Good Job!!

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Thanks  :)
Urutorahappī!!

Offline Enigmatic Entity

• Exemplar Essayer
  • Amigo ad infinitum.
saving to hard disk . . . .

WIN ACHIEVED

hey Rodo, this one has been "Digitally Enhanced", therefore owns better, I think...um... ;)

Juvenescence and multifariousness is eternal.

Offline ssmit132

• Also known as "Typhlomence"
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Spoon, is the fact that the Prometheus Frame is an Aluyerian light fighter despite being capital-ship sized (for this universe, anyway) a reference to the fact that the player's ship in Star Control 2 is a Precursor tugboat despite being large compared to the fighting ships of the other species?

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
No not in particular.
The Aluyerians just were really big dudes.
Urutorahappī!!

Offline AndrewofDoom

• In A.D. 2366 war was beginning
  • Permanent yuri goggles.
    • Twitter
Geez, it's like I'm the only one who never had a problem with Cordi fighters. They were easy prey for me and I could tank their rather weak weapons if I needed to.

Nordera and Fura'ngle fighters on the other hand...those guys are evil. Not only are they a big damage sponge, the good amount of single shot damage Pillagers deal to you plus the bonus damage they do to you is incredibly nasty. Those damn things are usually tailing me too to make things worse. Those Fura'ngle fighters are dealing constant damage to you as well irregardless where they're pointing, widdling down your shields to make yourself easy prey to Nordera fighters.

That must be just me though.  :nervous:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 08:48:19 pm by AndrewofDoom »
My Efforts:
SF Knight

20:08:19   AndrewofDoom: Though I find it mildly disturbing that a loli is giggling to mass destruction.
20:10:01   Spoon: I find it mildly arrousing
20:10:07   AndrewofDoom: Woah
20:10:15   Spoon: sound like my kind of loli
20:10:21   Spoon: and im not even a lolicon

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
hey Rodo, this one has been "Digitally Enhanced", therefore owns better, I think...um... ;)

hey nice, thanks!
el hombre vicio...

Geez, it's like I'm the only one who never had a problem with Cordi fighters. They were easy prey for me and I could tank their rather weak weapons if I needed to.

Nordera and Fura'ngle fighters on the other hand...those guys are evil. Not only are they a big damage sponge, the good amount of single shot damage Pillagers deal to you plus the bonus damage they do to you is incredibly nasty. Those damn things are usually tailing me too to make things worse. Those Fura'ngle fighters are dealing constant damage to you as well irregardless where they're pointing, widdling down your shields to make yourself easy prey to Nordera fighters.

That must be jsut me though.  :nervous:
Lol, I know these are really nasty too  :lol:
But those damn fighters, they swarm you, like just stumbled upon a bee hive... I know that 3-4 shots would kill the vermin, but you'd find 3 more just stinging you in the back and draining your shields  :rolleyes:
I find myself cursing sometimes, and calling SPOON names... Sorry SPOON, lmao  :P

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
 :lol:
Urutorahappī!!

Offline ssmit132

• Also known as "Typhlomence"
    • Steam
    • Twitter
No not in particular.
The Aluyerians just were really big dudes.
Ah okay, was just wondering because of your other Star Control 2 references. :p

Offline Enigmatic Entity

• Exemplar Essayer
  • Amigo ad infinitum.
* Imagines a guy at a computer cursing what seems to be a hidden spoon in his room somewhere as others wonder what the hell is going on in there... hehe...

Cordi fighters...instead of vanishing off the side of my screen, why don't you just fly straight and then you can vanish just as quick in a fireball (which looks cool so you should try it), with the added benefit that you won't have to keep re-appearing on my screen again, so it is really a better way to disappear...

My first Fur'angle encounter involved putting my Ray MkIII-E at full engines and twisting for about 30 k's until I finally got enough room to jump out, since my powerful new energy weapons did absolutely nothing to that stupid medicine tablet! I shot it enough times... :)

* Imagines a guy at a computer cursing what seems to be a hidden spoon in his room somewhere as others wonder what the hell is going on in there... hehe...

:D
But those Cordi soldiers are a good work out.. They make the Shivan dragons looks so predictable. I'm so good now that I can open my cockpit and spit at a dragon fighter and blast it into bits  :p ,, that's the bright side of it (which is not so bright!! Damn you SPOON   :mad: :lol: :lol:)

Offline Enigmatic Entity

• Exemplar Essayer
  • Amigo ad infinitum.
lol get owned by a green/brown paper bag...ever had issues with the tentacley ones?... ;) Although those glass pebble fighters are just as annoying to try to find them when your vision is full of purple/blue blobs and red flashing and shaking... grrr!!!

Offline Legate Damar

• Keeping up with the Cardassians
  • Hail Cardassia!
May I please use ships from this in my campaign?

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
You may.
Urutorahappī!!

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Just keep in mind they're very distinctive, and that WoD are very popular, so they're most likely going to be recognized as "ships from WoD". Don't be surprised if somebody, forgetting the new name you gave the ship, will refer to it by WoD name.  :)

Offline Legate Damar

• Keeping up with the Cardassians
  • Hail Cardassia!
It doesn't need a new name, I will release a demo mission after I figure out how to use modular tables.

Offline -Norbert-

Considering that you asked the same over in the BP board, are you planning some kind of crossover, or just using ships from both mods?