Author Topic: Let's play Blood Bowl 2  (Read 28525 times)

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Re: Let's play Blood Bowl 2
Spoon, meet your new alterego, Spoon the Troll.

Your start up skills include:
Loner - Which means team re-rolls have a 50 % chance of working when you screw up. I suppose you're loner because you are big and not so smart. You also look about as dumb as you are.
Me no stoopid! Me handsome troll, momma always says so!  :hopping:
You look at picture, and tell me that not handsomest troll you ever seen!
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Orc smaaaaaash!

Offline Mika

Following the footsteps of Mammothtank the Blitzer, Scotty the Blitzer jump on the team

Scotty, your skills are the same as Mammoth's. It's uncanny, as if you were coming from an assembly line!

Me no stoopid! Me handsome troll, momma always says so! 
You look at picture, and tell me that not handsomest troll you ever seen!

Yes yes, you are indeed quite special!

The team will have a rather unusual (to say the least) composition:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gobbo x 1                                                        - ??
Black Orc x 4                                                    - Scourge, 3 x ???
Blitzer x 2 (Orc Blitzers are bloody expensive) - Scotty and Mammothtank
Lineorc x 2                                                       - ???
Troll x 1                                                            - Spoon
Thrower x 1                                                     - Swashmebuckle

Total players: 11, can't afford more at this point. Depending how it goes, I think lineorcs will get replaced by Blitzers when we have the cash. Or not, having extra players is not a bad thing at this point.

You'll have have about 20 minutes to reserve your name while I'm eating, after that IT IS MATCH TIME!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 03:33:50 pm by Mika »
Relaxed movement is always more effective than forced movement.

Offline Mika

Introducing to you the HLPBowlers team!

The team has a focus on line of scrimmage blocking with the aid of the Spoon the Troll, and with the Black Orcs Blackbelt Jones, Black Dynamite, Black Knight and Scourge of Ages.

They are assisted by the Lineorcs Tukost and Rakmar.

Thrower is Swashmebuckle, and our goblin is aptly named Schnack.

Their first match is against Humies, wish them luck!

EDIT: Oh my God if the first match is of any indication, this is gonna be epic
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 02:28:51 pm by Mika »

Offline Mika

HLPBowlers first game Post #1

Hidden Text: Show
Cue Enter the Gladiators!

Let the camera roll at the Latin stand-off

That's Schnakc, Spoon and Mammothtank right there!

The referee throws the coin

And we win the kick-off, and select to receive

This is our offensive line-up, with the meat grinder of the Big Five at the Line of Scrimmage, while Blitzers Scotty and Mammothtank are supported by the linemen. Understandably, humies left only three players to face the Big Five.

And it's a go!

I dunno but it's moments like these that make an old hardened Blood Bowl veteran shed a tear of joy

The Humies kick nearby, which is good. Form defense around the ball before blocks or pick-ups! Chop chop!
[Oh, and at the top of the screen you'll see a red thermometer, signalling it is hot outside.]

The first line of defense is ready, no Orc could screw this up.

Thrower, you go now!

Swashmebuckle makes it, so beat the crap outta humies

Scourge, you first!

And it's a push, push him to Blackbelt Jones! :drevil:

Turnover

And so abruptly ends our first turn. Nuffle giveth, Nuffle taketh.

Humies blitz Mammothtank, but do not realize he is literally a tank. An embarrasing "slap" is heard echoing around the stadium with an astonished Jekil observing his fist wondering why it didn't do anything.
(Both have Block)

The rest of their turn is uneventful positioning moves, with Humie blitzers approaching from the east.

Feeling that any protection offered by Schnakc could be drastically inadequate, Swashmebuckle moves forwards next to Scourge and Blackbelt Jones. Try and punch these guys down will ya, sucka.

And now we block. Black Dy-na-mite goes first, but it's push.

Black Knight on the right hand flank Blocks, and it's a clean hit! Unfortunately, the lineman's armor holds, and he just lands on his back, being richer on the experience.

Spoon, yer up!

Spoon, you don't have Block yet, rolling Both Down knocks you too!

Well at least you took Hildred with you.

Turnover

« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 03:02:32 pm by Mika »

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Hildred Valdred got trolled
That means their team will be down a man for a while right?
Urutorahappī!!

Offline Mika

HLPBowlers first game Post #2

Dem 'umies reinforce the center area, and blitz Mammothtank again. Some people just don't learn.

The fans are slightly amused as the slap echoes again, scaring the crows at the injury pit.
Da 'umies got scared and retreated the blitzers, with no further actions of importance.

Spoon, stand up you horrible little Troll!

[Sigh] Somebody teach him how to get back up on his feet.

Mammothtank, take out that Blitzer, Schnakc supports you!

This time the astonished player is Mammothtank. Da Humie Jekil ain't a sissy either. Stop scaring the crows, guys!

Scotty, yer our trailblazer! Blitz the lino to make room!

It's a push. Swashmebuckle and linos, reform the cage next to Black Knight and Black Dynamite!
(In case you are wondering why the Black Orcs did not block, that is because they are necessary players in the cage, and it would be stoopid to get them prone. Let da humies take da risk)

On their turn, humies blitz the weakest link of the cage, the bottom right hand side which is protected by the line orc who doesn't have block.

It's a push, but a dangerous push, as now their blitzer is next to Swashmebuckle, giving him serious concerns about his immediate future.

Next, humies block Scotty, but Scotty laughs at the petty blocking attempt, humiliating the weak catcher while at it.

Apparently, their men are as ****ty as mine

Turnover

Now, dat Blitzer feels lonely (hur hur)

But focus on da ball first. Spoon, get your ass back there!

Up to this day I can hear the loud Uhhmmm? like it was yesterday.

Blackbelt Jones, reinforce the right hand side, pronto!

Rakmar, you HAVE to block that blitzer! I don't care you have no block or any such silliness, DO EEET!

No that ain't even close to acceptable -- RE-ROLL! (Re-roll count = 3)

And it works, the blitzer harrassment is stopped as Marquis lies prone on the pitch, trying to catch the register number of the train that just went past. Well done Rakmar!

Back to the battle of left flank, featuring Mammothtank and Jekil. Licking his lips, Mammothtank rolls the dice

Unfortunately, it's a push, but at least the Mexican stalemate is over. Since Jekil is pushed towards Scourge, and Scourge benchlifts more than Jekil, Scourge gives him a go, eager to get rid of the nuisance to show Mammothtank how it is done.

It doesn't work out, and Scourge finds himself on the ground, at the feet of grinning Jekil.

Turnover

Jekil immediately seizes the advantage and blitzes Schnakc who reinforced the cage just for this eventuality.

And promptly knocks out Schnakc. Scourge, you can really blame this on yourself. Well, there won't be any goblin throwin' now. Hopefully you are proud of yourself.

Once again the human blitzers harass our Swashmebuckle, who is frantically waving his arms and shouting "Haaaalp!" Luckily, no direct assault on ball carrier occurs, but the situation is grave.

Thus our first action on the next turn is to blitz the crap out of that blitzer. Mammothtank, you'll get a chance to redeem yourself. This action requires one Go For It, don't fail me now.

So Mammothtank makes the Go For It, but the dice are a no go. You'll HAVE to do better than dat! RE-ROLL! (Re-roll count = 2)

The next one is a clean punch straight to da head, sending Jekil flying, and knocking him out for good, but it's unclear if it was the punch or the hard landing. So ends the battle between the titans, with Mammothtank standing victorious uttering "Go knock yerself out, punk!"

Blackbelt Jones blocks next, and it's good. Despite his strength and size, he doesn't manage to get a reaction other than a knockdown. Rein Wulf laughs and shouts "Didn't feel a fing!"

The backside of the cage now being secured, it's time to punch forwards. Blackbelt Jones knocks down a pesky lino in front of the cage, but the armor holds.

Swashmebuckle and ball finally arrive to the humies side of the pitch.

With our strength spent, it's time to hand over the turn to the opposition.

They first blitz Scotty, and it is a push. Our cage is now being threatened from the right front sector.

Their lino takes a one die block against Black Dynamite, and manages a push. Hey, it's better than nothing.

Finally, Gordon Fleisch makes an astonishing move and takes a block against the relocated Black Dynamite. This is astonishing because it is a two dice block against, meaning that the Orcs pick up the result. Yeah, it sucks to be weak.

I leave it upon the readers imagination which selection was taken.

The block suddenly turns to a counter block, with Black Dynamite laughing out loud: "Hah! That tickled!" and then punches Gordon hard enough so that the helmet and the man separate in mid-air. It's a knock-out!

That teaches you to mess with a Black Orc!

Turnover

« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 03:03:17 pm by Mika »

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Too stoopid too stand up twice  :lol:
Urutorahappī!!

Offline Mika

First game post #3

Our front sector is now pressed on all directions, and the turn timer is running at 6.

We are running out of time, start to run to towards the finish line! There ain't no reinforcements coming, you are on your own!

Black Knight takes the block against thrower with relative safety, and knocks him to ground

Black Dynamite follows the suit, and connects his fist with Viscount's eye socket. It a perfect match!

One would think humans would invest in tighter helmets given how often they separate from the player mid-air

Mammothtank secures the right hand side of the pitch, looking for a true breakthrough offense. "Pushing forwards!", he utters.

But before the actual breakthrough can begun, some of our forces need to be disengaged. Blackbelt Jones blocks Marquis Urquhart in attempt to free the linemen. Come on guys, all you need is a push!

It's a push, and our attack can now begin. The cage rolls forwards.

The cage having moved what it can, Scourge eyes on Goran Rainer: "Mama said knock ya out!"
Goran Rainer: "Can't we just talk this over?"

Unfortunately, no armor break. I'm sort of disappointed in Scourge.

Spoon, I know you're alone there, but run there and Blitz dat catcher.

[Sigh] That was apparently too complicated instruction.

Scotty, do what Spoon just failed to do!

He manages a push, but that's OK, now the cage corner players are disengaged. Our strength is spent, and it's time to hand the turn to opposition.

They blitz Blackbelt Jones, and roll a skull. Re-rolled to Both down, and since their blitzer has block and Blackbelt Jones doesn't, Jones goes down, and gets pissed off in the process.

Next a catcher tries to escape the proximity of a Black orc. It's a smart move, but Black Dynamite is faster, and tackles the git. "Where's your Dodge now, loser?!"

Turnover

The coach is now chewing bubble gum so hard he appears to be ruminating. It's a make or break situation, all cards are on his hands.
The humies only marked the lineman at the bottom of the cage. Blitzers and Swashmebuckle are free to press the attack. But that would leave the ball carrier unsecured.

Thus the Thrower must be eliminated. This requires two actions to be successful: Black Dynamite has to block Detlet, and then Black Knight must blitz the Thrower. Only pushes are required. Dynamite goes first and it's a clean hit. No armor break results.

Black Knight blitzes the Thrower, and it's a clean hit. Unfortunately, the armor holds.

The cage lifts the clutch and runs

Scoring is now almost certain. Now that the situation has been solved, we get back to our standard punching. Goran Rainer opposes the Orc control of the pitch by standing up, an action of which Scourge is not fond of. He throws a block at the hapless thrower, but it's a push. A clever idea comes to his mind, and he pushes the Thrower next to Spoon. Now that he can whisper to the Troll what he should do, Spoon cannot fail!

Spoon manages to get his act together and throws a block! It's a first one for this game. Unfortunately, it's also going to be his last.

Despite the Mighty Blow, the Thrower remains conscious and well, and lands softly to the pitch. No further actions are reasonable, so it is a turnover to the opposition.

Seeing the immediate scoring possibility, humies throw everything they can, which isn't much. They blitz the corner of the cage, and knock Tukosl down.

In desperation to free up his players, they next throw a two die block against a Black orc

And win. You lucky sonuva*****es. Jones goes down, but not out.

Our last turn looks good. Get rid of that pesky Blitzer, and it's a score.

The surrounding players crowd around the hapless Blitzer, and Scotty takes a counter blitz

It's a push. Scotty! Push is enough, but we were expecting injury or KO!

A reasonable man would score now, but I never said I was one. Instead, we take the blocks we can, believing in the all mighty re-roll should the things go awry.

Scourge punches Goran once again "Ya like this, don't cha?" he asks as the fist connects. Still no armor break, and Spoon watches the action blissfully unaware of the cruel world around him.

Black Knight blocks the thrower. It's a good punch, but lacks that critical bone cruching quality.

The thrower is down once again.

Black Dynamite tries his luck with a catcher, but it is just a knock down. With all the blocks done, Swashmebuckle looks at his options, and considers passing to Mammothtank who is slightly ahead. He thinks for a second, and ...

Screw it

While Swashmebuckle is doing his victory dance, the camera rolls through the benches.

Schnakc remains unconscious

Three out of four knocked out humans wake up (concussion anyone?)

It's time to set-up defensively, but wait, why do I have only 9 players on the pitch?

Apparently, Blackbelt Jones has collapsed under the heat and lies on our reserves pitch! Get your ass up there, orc!

Blackbelt Jones: "It's sooooo hot today"

Goddammit, we are 9 against 10, but it's luckily only human turn before half time.

Swashmebuckle, I trust you can manage to get that ball on the pitch, eh?

It's good kick, and

Yeah, that would be good if our defense wasn't already perfect!

Humies reinforce the left flank with a blitzer

And blitz our lino with another, netting a two dice block.

Sometimes you just can't roll sixes all the time.

Turnover

It's half time and players run to the locker room, probably to slap each other with towels.

Come to think of it, I don't want to know how an Orc locker room smells like.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 03:04:24 pm by Mika »

Offline Mika

Too stoopid too stand up twice

Once he failed the roll for the fourth time, I couldn't help but laugh.

This has seriously been one of the more awesome games in the recent history. But the first half doesn't even come close to the second half.

I admit there's foreshadowing, some of the things that will happen could be predicted from the first half.

Unfortunately I do have to sleep, so till tomorrow!

Scourge...  not cord'nated. Put all ability points in big punching, not enough standing up or on pointy-hitty.

Offline Mika

First game vs Humies, Second half post #1

After a short refreshing break the players return to the pitch

Uh guys? I seem to notice I only have 6 players on the pitch. Where da rest?

A quick glance to da reserves bench tells a saddening story

Spoon, Scourge, Black Knight and Scotty are lying on da reserves pit, and Schnakc is still unconscious!

Coach: "Whatta hell guys, it's game time, happy time!"

Scotty: "But coach, it's so hoooooot"

Scourge: "Too heavy to play this weather"

Black Knight: "Can't concentrate on punching while sweating"

Spoon: "Uhhmmmmm?"

Godddammit, with half of da team missing in action, or actually sunbathing on da reserves pit, it doesn't look good for da second half.

Swashmebuckle has no option but to kick da ball, we shall NOT concede against da humies!

He manages to get it on da opposition side, but this time da kick ain't good. Despite 50 % losses, at least da Orc fans are cheering, inspiring remaining players!

On their turn, humans pick-up da ball, advance on da right hand side, and then blitz Tukost. That didn't go particularly well.

Turnover

First we check da range of da lino who picked up da ball. Luckily he is far enough on da humies side so that in da event of a breakthrough attempt, we have two turns to react.

With six players on da pitch, all risk management goes outta window, and on dis half our strategy is to take any opportunities presented, regardless of da risk. Since da ball is on da left hand flank, we reinforce da left hand side wiv Swashmebuckle to stop any scoring attempts skimming da borderline.

Wiv da objective of blitzing the ball carrier dis turn if possible, Blackbelt Jones starts to clear out da space, taking risky 2 die block against da humie blitzer and succeeds with a clear punch to da head.

Black Dynamite reinforces da left hand side as we need a gate keeper there. Running with a 83 % probability of reaching dat spot, he presses on and makes it! Unfortunately, blitzing da carrier wiv Mammothtank is not possible without considerable risk of failing (two Go For Its AND a one dice block).

Mammothtank blitzes da pesky thrower on da way. Since dem are equally beefy, only one dice is thrown. Mammothtank has block, so da odds are in his favor.

It's a slam, but that doesn't stop Mammothtank on his tracks. Oh no, he proceeds to harass the dal carrier wiv a Go For It. Amazingly, it works.

And that's our turn!

Humie blitzes Mammothtank, and rolls double skulls, but hey, you can't win everytime! Opponent decides to re-roll this, and da result knocks Mammoth down, but he is not out, not by a far shot.

With da blitz exhausted to clear da ball carrier and our forces forming a bottleneck, advancement possibilities are small and da ball carrier moves only slightly forwards. Da opponent vents his frustration by blocking Rakmar who guards da right flank, completely unrelated to da action.

Despite 2:1 advantage, da result is a push, and we get to play next.

Black Dynamite sees a lone Thrower, and any player injured is a win for us, he takes a shot. The thrower is stunned, and will gather his bearings on da ground for da next turn. That's a major victory at this point!

Blackbelt Jones takes a shot to da weak human Catcher, but manages only a push.

Mammothtank then is just in range of Blitzing the ball carrier, but this requires dodging away from da humie Blitzer, taking two Go For Its and finish of the job wiv a one die block. Luckily da opponent doesn't have da block skill, so while da tables are skewed against him, Mammoth utters "No pain no gain" and starts to rev up dat engine. Astonishing as it is, he makes it without re-roll!

And injures da opponent in da process - Viscount Smutzer is badly hurt, and will not be able to return for dis game. He earns two Star Player Points for da exploit!

Da ball scatters behind da lineman, and then Tukost runs in to assist guarding the ball. With four Orcs watching da ball, picking it up won't be easy.

On their part, humies Blitz da weakest link, Tukost. He falls on da ball which scatters behind da humies. Dis turn of events is highly unfortunate for us, as it just seemed we would be able to gain control of da ball.

With da ball wedged between two humies and only Swashmebuckle guarding it, a lineman moves in to pick up da ball, no doubt thinking quick score here. Luckily, Black Dynamite is awake, and tackles da bastard.

The opponent re-rolls dodge, and lino makes it dis time. He then proceed to pick up da ball

And fails.

Turnover

« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 03:05:21 pm by Mika »

Offline Mika

First game, second half, post #2

How da hell am I supposed to clear dis? Blackbelt, reinforce da left side and tie dat Blitzer! Yea it needs a Go For It but DO EEET!

Miraculously he doesn't stumble and loyally marks da blitzer. Try da move now, pipsqueak, I dare ya!

Blackbelt Jones, block dat Blitzer!

No, dat is a push, not a knock out! Why do dem call you Blackbelt anyway?

Tukost blocks da Catcher, but the Catcher has Dodge, which transform Defender Stumble to Push. Goddamit, stay still while I punch you!

Mammothtank is risking everyding beyond da call of duty, blitzing wiv one die block da thrower. Mammothtank has block, da Thrower does not, and he goes down, stunned.

Swashmebuckle takes da next block, shouting "Hey I'm a thrower not a lineorc!"

Me don't care, have you considered career as blocker?

Swashmebuckle manages to knock da lineman down.

Rakmar finally disenganges from da right flank and reinforces da left with a Go For It. He succeeds.

We have no more actions, and handover to opponent.

Dem players stand up, and catcher dodges the Black Orc tackle and attempts to pick-up da ball!

Fails

And fails causing a Turnover!

« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 03:06:07 pm by Mika »

Offline Mika

First game, second half, Post #3

A turnover is very good

Black Dynamite, get rid of dat Blitzer!

Nonononononono, dat is not good. RE-ROLL! (Reroll count = 3)

[Sigh]

Blackbelt Jones, you HAVE to get rid of dat Blitzer!

Oh fer crying out loud are you all looosers?

Rakmar, secure dat right side! Now!

Swashmebuckle, block dat lino! Yea he'll fall on da ball but dat's da point! (1:1 no block skills, no nothing, scary stuff that)

Excellent! Da ball is again next do da Orcs!

Tukost, punch that Catcher agin!

Oooo, by breaking his neck you mission and career killed dat Catcher! He'll live to tell da story, but no more Blood Bowl! (Catchers live by Agility stat, reduction of one is a big no no)

Da ball is now sandwiched between da Orcs

We have no more moves, opponent turn.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 03:06:47 pm by Mika »

Offline Mika

First game, second half, Post #4

Au revoir Swashmebuckle, sleep well my prince, you served me well

(Yes in Blood Bowl the audience and fans are more dangerous than the players, any unfortunate soul pushed away from the pitch will get kicked and punched by the crowd. Pushing the opponent away from the pitch is referred to as crowdsurfing)

The game is six against five!

Dem humies blitz Tukost next, but it is only a push.

It's our turn now

Mammoth, revenge Swashmebuckle! It's one die, but da Thrower has no block

Angry mob: "THIS. IS. SPARTA!!!"

Blackbelt, punch dat Blitzer down!

[Sigh] Blackbelt, you let me down one more time and I'll sell your tusks to ivoryshoppe!

No more good plays, humie turn!

Humie blitzes Tukost

It's a push

No more humie moves, our turn (we are playing five against five at this point. 55 % casualty ratio...)

Blackbelt, punch dat lino off da pitch!

Look at dem abs, LOOK AT DEM!

Crowd: "THIS. IS. SPARTA!!!" (My mistake, 60 % casualty ratio)

Mammothtank, would you kindly pick up da ball?  ;)

HE DOES IT HE DOES IT

Move yer ass now away from there, go go go! Tukost and Dynamite support!

Dynamite blitzes da Blitzer, and succeeds knocking him down. Threat #1 down!

Go support da ball carrier

Tukost, block da nearest Thrower!

Donnae worry, push is fine lad!

Rakmar eliminate da Blitzer! Push him next to Blackbelt!

Dare I say da tide is turning?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 03:07:23 pm by Mika »

Offline Mika

First game, second half, Post #5

On dem turn, da humies blitz Blackbelt, it is a on die since Blackbelt lifts more than dem both humies.

Blackbelt shrugs off another block and laughs "Hur hur hur dem weak humies"

Orcs turn, humies next to da ball carrier have no guts do anything

Mammothtank check da range of da thrower and blitzer

So if me go here humies cannae reach?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  :lol:

(At this point the humans can only watch as Mammothtank is now outside any human intervention)

Dynamite, punch dat thrower

I said punch, not push! RE-ROLL! (Re-roll count = 2)

Another volunteering for ivory trade?

Turnover

Dem humies blitz Tukost, and he goes down, but is not stunned.

Mammothtank rolls over the Finish line just on time on turn 16, finalizing the game to 2-0

Yer just a bunch of fame robbin' vultures, you sunbathed da whole second half!

Click here for the match outcome
We win 30 K

No no no, dat is not enough - RE-ROLL

Dat is better

Swashmebuckle wins the Most Valuable Player award, and LEVELS UP!

Mammothtank is one away from leveling, and Tukost received two SPPs.

The average game stats are:

Swashmebuckle rolls 8 for the level-up, and gets the Block skill. He can now block with the same impunity as the Blitzers.

Perhaps we will find more use for you wiv dat. (Your next skills will likely be related to passing or catching. If you roll Agility, that's an instant pick)

EDIT:
Spoon's failure probabilities were
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First block with two skulls (either both down or attacker down): 11 %
Failing to stand up first time due to Really Stupid: 16.6 % (player near)
Failing to stand up second time due to Really Stupid: 16.6 % (player near)
Failing to blitz due to Really Stupid: 50 % (no near players)
Failing the sweltering heat check on second half: 16.6 %

Total probability for this chain of events taking place: 2.5*10^-4 which is 0.25 per mille (= 0.025 %)

Then again, the second half start was so ridiculous that I was laughing out for quite a long time.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 03:09:01 pm by Mika »

Offline Mika

Interlude
-------------------------------------------------------

But even then the Orcs had no concept of their greater role in events. For this was far more than humanity's loss. This day was the day upon which the whole of creation would change forever.

This was the day the High Elves returned.

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
This Spoon-Troll seems like an accurate representation of me. Terrible luck with rng and both lazy and stupid. He's doing me proud.

Of the few blood bowl videos that I've seen online, I don't think I've ever seen one in which both sides were left with so few players like that. Madness.

For those of you who have no idea what is going on (that is probably most of you)
Totalbiscuit did this video once
It's not a short video.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 07:58:54 pm by Spoon »
Urutorahappī!!

Offline swashmebuckle

• Das Lied von der Turd
    • The Perfect Band
As da boss MVP it'z my lot to do da interview so here'z dat. Da boyz played ok out dere but wot really did it wuz dat da humies wuz pink an' puny as humies is. We is green an' tough so we stomped dem good like wot you would expect if you knew wut to expect. It wuz a tuff game mostly becuz sum of our boyz decided it wuz good enuf after da first part an' keeled ova like a buncha lazy grotz so I gotta smash somewun'z bonce at da next teem meeting for dat. Even wen dere wuz humies all ova in da uvver part we wuz all feelin da Waaag! so it wuz a given we wuz gonna give 'em a beatdown.

I'd like to dedicate dis win to Gork for helping us smash 'em, an' let's not forget about Mork who made me fast when I scored da winning score. Da fanz can lick my big 'uns, espeshully da ugly gitz in da front row wot tried ta stomp me. I'm da boss of dis gang 'an dey'll know it soon enuf. I'm not gunna talk about da specyulashun dat Spoon sat on da gobbo at halftime, dis interview is over.

Offline Mika

As da boss MVP it'z my lot to do da interview so here'z dat. Da boyz played ok out dere but wot really did it wuz dat da humies wuz pink an' puny as humies is. We is green an' tough so we stomped dem good like wot you would expect if you knew wut to expect. It wuz a tuff game mostly becuz sum of our boyz decided it wuz good enuf after da first part an' keeled ova like a buncha lazy grotz so I gotta smash somewun'z bonce at da next teem meeting for dat. Even wen dere wuz humies all ova in da uvver part we wuz all feelin da Waaag! so it wuz a given we wuz gonna give 'em a beatdown.

I'd like to dedicate dis win to Gork for helping us smash 'em, an' let's not forget about Mork who made me fast when I scored da winning score. Da fanz can lick my big 'uns, espeshully da ugly gitz in da front row wot tried ta stomp me. I'm da boss of dis gang 'an dey'll know it soon enuf. I'm not gunna talk about da specyulashun dat Spoon sat on da gobbo at halftime, dis interview is over.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

For some reason the mental picture of this interview just cracks me up every time