Author Topic: A secret blood verb for the Emperor, a coreward verb, a spinward verb, a verb wh  (Read 3074 times)

Offline truth

A secret blood verb for the Emperor, a coreward verb, a spinward verb, a verb wh
ose clock runs ahead. Now our ancestors pass from one water to another. Now our descendants pass through node and thought. I am young and scar and I drink the deep drink.

All things are complete. Let us understand.

We may with assurance separate life into three calendars. The first calendar is the calendar of matter. The second calendar is the calendar of simulacra. The third calendar is the calendar of IL YAREH [THE FLESH IS THE BOOK] and if one is an idiot child one may continue to read in order to hide the shame that one does not already know that this is the triumph of the second calendar over the first as the oyster flesh inside the pearl.

In the first calendar we hate the predator.

A marginalia verb for the writing, a liminal verb: as the second calendar eructates from the first, so does the hatred.

In the second calendar we hate cancer.

A marginalia verb for the writing, a liminal verb: as the third calendar is made by the second, so is the hatred.

In the third calendar we hate that which is as to the third calendar as that which we hate in the calendars before is to the calendar in which that which we hate is hated.

UNU IVV N VO N V NV V
000 000 000 098 T T T
RATCHET MOTION

First take on intercept. Possible update on hypothesis re hol/kho chatter. Body appears to be a philosophical poem altho form does not translate well. Crosscheck my translation and circle back. Thanks

UNU IVV N VO N G RG G
000 000 000 099 T T T
CORAL LAAGER

Agree translation. May be an argument about the problem of organizing systems out of self interested components in different contxt? Probably a grudge there given problem of whips and quorums, lol. Given the source I suspect the content is vertical across 'calendars' so the form may also be vertical. Form follows content. Can we cook this in the red asset and look for structural rhymes? May be stego

UNU IVV N VO N V NV D
000 000 001 000 K O A
RATCHET MOTION

Negative red asset is not taking jobs.

****ed if I know where to put this and if isn't some peyote ****

Offline truth

Re: A secret blood verb for the Emperor, a coreward verb, a spinward verb, a verb wh
Oop

Re: A secret blood verb for the Emperor, a coreward verb, a spinward verb, a verb wh
good job. took me until the red asset to match it
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Okay, I think this is far too incoherent.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

>Yeah it's a pretty reliable package. The subscription fee is stiff but I know someone who helps eliminate surplus if you follow my meaning
>> SO YOU THINK I SHOULD GO WITH eXCHEQUER
>>>No, there's no point wasting your time with an actual service unless you have corporate-level income. Take your son's advice.
>>>>MOVING THIS OVER FROM THE OTHER THREAD I REALLY KEEP HEARING THAT I NEED A ACCOUNTANT DUE TO THE ESTATE PENALTY?

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
corporate-level income

Graham's number