Author Topic: Just a quick question  (Read 1765 times)

Offline Roki

Just a quick question
Hey here is a nice real quick question for you. You know the badgers when did they come into service with the ea was it during the earth minbari war or after as i am making some missions (might even grow into a campaign if i get any good at making them) set during the earth minibari war and i want to use badgers
"Death Solves all problems No man No problem"

I Know B5Tech isn't that much loved but here's what they have to say about the Badger.

The SA-25A Mitchell-Hyundyne Badger class Starfury is a dual-seat, non-atmospheric aassault fighter*, developed during the Earth Minbari war in the hopes of improving Earthforce's combat record against the more advanced Nial class Heavy Fighter used by the Minbari Federation.

So i would say in the middle of the EM War there where some Badgers flying around.
Understanding is a three edged sword.

Offline Carl

• Render artist
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/
Re: Just a quick question
Hey! here is a nice real quick question for you. You know the badgers? when did they come into service with the ea?  was it during the earth minbari war or after?  as i am making some missions (might even grow into a campaign if i get any good at making them) set during the earth minibari war and i want to use badgers.

F

See me after class.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2005, 06:02:02 am by 158 »
"Gunnery control, fry that ****er!" - nuclear1

Offline -Norbert-

Yes, makes sense.
Get attacked by fast and agile fithers and counter them with bombers.
Yep definately a good idea

I guess they where developed to attack the Sharlins. And since there where no badgers seen in "In the Beginning" (not sure about the english name. I mean the one about the EA-Min-War) I guess they where finished after the war.

But thats just speculation. Very logical speculation to be sure :p but speculation non the less.

Offline Roki

Cheers
"Death Solves all problems No man No problem"