Author Topic: The Babylon Project Campaign Pack v2.0 RELEASED!  (Read 74095 times)

Re: The Babylon Project Campaign Pack v2.0 RELEASED!
exactly how do you "get the dvd"?

Hip63 says you need the inf or inferno build of tbp where can a guy get that? also when i have what i need all ready dl the campaign pack now i need the inferno build and instructions on how to combine the 2, instructions explained like you would to a 5 year old lol because i can use a computer but that's about it, but i can follow detailed instructions.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
There's no such thing as a separate inferno build any more. All builds are now inferno builds. So any recent build that came out in the last 2-3 years will do.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Hey guys i have TBP dvd now what version of zathras do i need? and how do i combine them?

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
Zathras is a mod for The Babylon Project. Put the Zathras files into TBP/Zathras, then select Zathrar as a mod if your launcher.
Creating a fs2_open.log | Red Alert Bug = Hex Edit | MediaVPs 2014: Bigger HUD gauges | 32bit libs for 64bit Ubuntu
----
Debian Packages (testing/unstable): Freespace2 | wxLauncher
----
m|m: I think I'm suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Bmpman is starting to make sense and it's actually written reasonably well...