Author Topic: Soundscape Enhancement Submission  (Read 5047 times)

Offline morGy

Re: Soundscape Enhancement Submission

cutscene nebula effect sound anyone, yay, nay, optional?

:yes2: on both

Offline morGy

okay initial feedback from discord told me to take the volume way down. so this is where it is at now

as taken from discord:
okay 5 times the variety for thunder and lightning sounds and nebula effect in the background. first a normal gameplay showcase and at the end a showcase what the mix is now like

EDIT: Test mod updated, see first post!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 07:56:48 pm by morGy »

Offline morGy

okay after a lot of feedback on discord i am pulling the nebula sound effects out. a new counter measure sound has been added which got an overwhelmingly positive response.

if no one else has any wishes i am closing out the submission as is. i can't think of anything else i want to expand upon or change.

Offline morGy

testmod updated, see first post

Why warp sound is so weird?
Not always ofc but sometimes.

Offline Iain Baker

• 'Sup?
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • NOMAD's Reviews
Sounds awesome  :yes:

I like the nebular sound, but perhaps reserve it for abnormal nebulae to empathise how weird they are. thinking this would work well in Sync or the Ken mission in BP WiH :-)
Wanna check out my video games, technology and media website? If so, visit; https://www.nomadsreviews.co.uk/

Interested in hiring my freelance writing, proof-reading, editing, SEO, TTSO, Web Development or Social Media Management services? If so, please messege me at [email protected]

Offline morGy

snip

Fighter size ships get a higher pitched warp to differentiate them from freighter/transport and bigger.

snip

Thank you, but the nebula sound has already been pulled. it is not going to be a thing and what you suggest is currently impossible to do.

Offline morGy

Mod updated with requested FS1 inclusions