Author Topic: Caprica 1x17 "Here be Dragons" [SPOILERS]  (Read 6554 times)

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Re: Caprica 1x17 "Here be Dragons" [SPOILERS]
The William Adama who goes on to command Galactica isn't born yet. Willie will have been his deceased half brother. And no, they won't make the old man a cylon. That would suck, badly.

Considering what they did with The Plan, I'm not sure "that would suck badly" is an argument these people understand or recognize.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

"The Plan" sucked I have to agree on that one.
It seemed like an intellectual insult to the die hard fans who would buy it in the first place.
All of these so called network execs talking about demographics and forget key issues like oh, i don't know...
A plot, a storyline, maintaining an audience, gendre........

It makes us all want to suggest they are to blame for people dumping cable which in pretty much every aspect so far is true.
It's like watching the death of MTV and the rise of YouTube.

Offline Angelus

• The Angriest Angel
"The Plan" sucked I have to agree on that one.
It seemed like an intellectual insult to the die hard fans who would buy it in the first place.
All of these so called network execs talking about demographics and forget key issues like oh, i don't know...
A plot, a storyline, maintaining an audience, gendre........

It makes us all want to suggest they are to blame for people dumping cable which in pretty much every aspect so far is true.
It's like watching the death of MTV and the rise of YouTube.

Yeah, the plan wasn't that good.
I consider the policy of these execs an insult. And this one is punishable by death. In an airlock. While listening to the elevator music.

...and MTV is dead? I haven't noticed it, 'cause i was mostly watching...youtube. Oh no, i killed MTV...

Internet video killed the TV star. :P
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline newman

I was right, and the old man was never a Cylon. Good thing too, that would have sucked.

Spoiler:
In Caprica's last episode they even show William Adama 2.0 and tell him he was named after his (half) brother.
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

Offline Snagger

I was right, and the old man was never a Cylon. Good thing too, that would have sucked.

Spoiler:
In Caprica's last episode they even show William Adama 2.0 and tell him he was named after his (half) brother.
Fair enough, then, though I had accepted the point when the mothers' names were brought up - I was merely making the point that other than that, it would have fit if they chose to go that way.