Author Topic: Caprica 1x18 "Apotheosis" [SPOILERS!]  (Read 7259 times)

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Re: Caprica 1x18 "Apotheosis" [SPOILERS!]
My first unanswered question is, "What happens to Tamara?" There were, after all, two Deadwalkers and not just one. My second question is, "Since she does not even get mentioned anywhere in BSG, what becomes of Zoe in the end?"

omgggggggggggggggggggggg

By which I mean, like, hi.

Offline Sesquipedalian

• Atankharz'ythi
My first unanswered question is, "What happens to Tamara?" There were, after all, two Deadwalkers and not just one. My second question is, "Since she does not even get mentioned anywhere in BSG, what becomes of Zoe in the end?"

omgggggggggggggggggggggg

By which I mean, like, hi.

Er, hello… Are you amazed at some aspect of my comment, or merely that I have posted one?
Sesqu... Sesqui... what?
Sesquipedalian, the best word in the English language.

The Scroll of Atankharzim | FS2 syntax highlighting

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
It's like the return of the Great Old Ones!

Offline Sesquipedalian

• Atankharz'ythi
It's like the return of the Great Old Ones!
:lol:
Sesqu... Sesqui... what?
Sesquipedalian, the best word in the English language.

The Scroll of Atankharzim | FS2 syntax highlighting

apparently no matter how many apples those syphilis execs get sent, it's still not happening.
LMAO!!!! I think that is the perfekt new way to properly identify the channel  :lol:
Thanks Newman!!

Offline newman

LMAO!!!! I think that is the perfekt new way to properly identify the channel  :lol:
Thanks Newman!!

Well, I can't exactly claim copyright on that particular joke but you're welcome :)
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

Offline FraktuRe

• Not stupid enough
  • Cheesy oneliner, *****es!
    • Fraktured Reality
Or something.
There’s nothing like the truth skewed into the mind of the insane.
- Fraktured Reality
The artist formerly known as Cl1nt.

Offline iamzack

"Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic."

NECRO!

Based on her whole speech about why living forever is bad, I think Zoe probably terminates her own program when her robot body dies or just after a while or something. What I wanna know is what happened to the resurrection technology her parents had that caused the BSG cylons to have to get it from the five cylons from the original Earth. I mean, maybe Zoe destroyed that too, but it doesn't seem like Daniel would allow that to happen... Unless he actually learned from his mistakes and decided to trust Zoe. :P

If their sapients being used for slave labor with the sort of bizarre hypocrisy seen by Graystone (they're all just tools except for my special girl!), likely it would be inevitable but delayed.

The question is if minus Clarice the delay would be long enough by a decade for the Five to arrive.

Plus, considering how it was put together I wouldn't be surprised if the Cylon rights movement was really being put forward by Lacey.

I kind of thought that the cylon robots that were made weren't sentient like Zoe because Daniel couldn't replicate her program and Clarice sorta broke it. I don't think anyone left alive but Daniel would have had the ability to fix the program and secretly install it in all the robots, and if he'd done that, he'd know the cylons are real people.

But... all the sentient beings created with Zoe's program were copies of real people. So who invented the AI that made all the cylons into individual sentient beings? :[

As for Lacy.. I'm not sure I think she'd be behind a violent cylon uprising, but we don't ever hear about a monotheistic religious leader or Mother figure in BSG, so maybe the cylons got sick of her nonviolence ideas and left her for Clarice instead. :\ Plus, how did she become the leader of the religion behind STO when it's implied that she totally akilled the STO with the robots?
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.