Author Topic: Docking points  (Read 1843 times)

Offline Fozzy

• Wokka wokka wokka!
  • Wanabe A Mighty Modder
    • Fozzy's Myspace
Is there any plans to fix it so that space ships can dock with more than one other ship or cargo pod.

i have made a ship that resembles somthing out of I-war 2 but it will look weard only docking on to one cargo pod at once.
The Terran VolksWagen Project - Lol
"that was a little too close, we gota wait fifteen mins to change our shorts" = (snipes, FS2)
I can whoop your ass with my LOGITECH

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
I've been waiting for this. Both the SFr Mephisto and the SFr Asmodeus should be able to use all their docking points.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Fozzy

• Wokka wokka wokka!
  • Wanabe A Mighty Modder
    • Fozzy's Myspace
As usual programmers ignore my postings
"that was a little too close, we gota wait fifteen mins to change our shorts" = (snipes, FS2)

Offline penguin

• Eudyptes codus
  • Still alive.
Originally posted by Fozzy
As usual programmers ignore my postings
Hello, hello, hello.  Yes, this is a splendid idea... so wonderful, in fact, that it has been posted at least twice before.

;) no offence.
your source code slave

Offline RandomTiger

Yes that seems a popular idea, I like it anyway.
But there are so few coders and so much to do.
Perhaps if you helped out us coders when we need testers they might get through stuff quicker.

Im sure someone will get round to it sooner or later. :)

Offline Fozzy

• Wokka wokka wokka!
  • Wanabe A Mighty Modder
    • Fozzy's Myspace
Shure, i have got a GNVQ in computing which means that i can use spreadsheets databases and organise events, so if you have any need for an organiser or tester i am your man.

Example of work could be discussing changes to the code and making deadlines (or estimated compleation time). Each programmer could have somthing to change then present the changes to a master programmer who intregrates the changes into the next relese. I in the meantime can keep track of these changes, in an easy to understand formuale (writen english, spell checked of course).

I could produce a monthley report of what has been done, What has not and new ideas.

you could even have it published in a PDF document.

contact me for any help atall at [email protected]