Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Frontlines

Welcome to Frontlines

<< < (2/3) > >>

Lorric:
Yes Luis, I noticed that, I've already mentioned it on the internal.

We had a great description that Goober put there, but then we got moved over here to Hosted Projects - Released, and I wonder if what Goober put got knocked off and replaced with that. Some sort of default perhaps? It is rather unflattering, isn't it? We're hardly selling ourselves with that... :D

Goober5000:
The description was changed at least a day before the board was moved.

Lorric:

--- Quote from: Goober5000 on May 09, 2014, 12:20:06 pm ---The description was changed at least a day before the board was moved.

--- End quote ---
Interesting. I asked on the internal if it was an intentional change, but speculated as I did here whether it was due to the board move. I can't see why anyone would want to replace what you put with that. I guess we'll just have to see what Black Wolf says. :)

Thanks for clearing that part up. Can you see who changed it?

Goober5000:
I changed it, based on a conversation in IRC between myself, Black Wolf, and Axem.  You kind of had to be there.

Regardless, I'm happy to change it again once Black Wolf comes up with an official description.

Lorric:

--- Quote from: Goober5000 on May 09, 2014, 02:49:24 pm ---I changed it, based on a conversation in IRC between myself, Black Wolf, and Axem.  You kind of had to be there.

Regardless, I'm happy to change it again once Black Wolf comes up with an official description.

--- End quote ---
Oh, so it was some sort of joke or something. :)

Thanks. Heh, at least I know we didn't throw out your description for that. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version