Hosted Projects - Standalone > Star Fox: Event Horizon

Star Fox: Event Horizon for FSO

<< < (125/133) > >>

Colonol Dekker:
Ooooh I hope there's prequel James goodness.

*PS
Just downloaded on my phone for transfer to gaming laptop later.  (couldn't get on my laptop due to sprogs being underfoot)

Read the credits,  Axems legacy grows.

CapellaGoBoom:
I should have seen this 2 days ago! DLing now and CANNOT wait for full release! Speaking of which, will this be up on knossos as well as moddb?

Lupe_Tiber:
Just reinstalled this, and uhh is there only the fox training missions now?

also getting a bunch of errors about missing stuff.

UndyingNephalim:

--- Quote from: Lupe_Tiber on April 22, 2021, 06:12:40 pm ---Just reinstalled this, and uhh is there only the fox training missions now?

also getting a bunch of errors about missing stuff.

--- End quote ---

You might need to go to the "Select Campaign" option at the top right of the main menu. From there you can select the Lylat Wars Campaign or the Training Missions.

lucar:
I downloaded the last demo. I watched most of your videos about the game so I looked forward to play it. But then, I discovered that the game was only configured for QWERTY keyboards, and sadly, I use an AZERTY.
When I started the tutorial, I had no problem at first. "T" for target is the same no matter the keyboard so everything seemed okay. But then, when James asked to accelerate and I pressed "A", it didn't work, and it turned out that "Q" was the right button. Same for decelerating where "Z" turned out to be "W". And then, most confusing for me, there was the "M" that turned out to be the ",".
So I went to the options and understood that not only the game was configured for QWERTY, there was no way to configure it for AZERTY. I did attempt to change the buttons by myself but my brain quickly got confused by the letters not corresponding and it was a mess. It didn't help that I'm not usually a computer player and, at best, I play games only with the mouse or the direction arrows. And using a laptop, it's not like I can just buy a QWERTY to replace my current keyboard.
I understand that this is not your fault Undying. It's the guys behind Freespace 2 who didn't think that there are other keyboards than QWERTY. But isn't there a way to fix this problem? I really want to play SF:EH. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version