Author Topic: Edit: We played Blue Planet Multiplayer last weekend!  (Read 12398 times)

Offline Lester

Re: Let's Play Blue Planet multi this weekend!
Good news; the party got delayed till the next weekend, so it looks like I'm going to be able to attend.  :yes:

That would be a starting time of 9 AM for PST, correct? If so, I should be able to make it.

Offline bigchunk1

• bigchunk1 = Awesome²
  • ...and by awesome I mean Jerk!
North American Pacific Standard time is BST - 8, which means the test starts at 10:00 AM your time. Don't sweat the start time though, it's more of an official start time than an actual one. The main idea is just to get people on IRC around that time. Games should be going on throughought the official time, so no harm in following it to the minute either.

Also, I'll just take the opportunity to note that the test is less than 24 hours away from now.
BP Multi
The Antagonist
Zacam: Uh. No, using an effect is okay. But you are literally using the TECHROOM ani as the weapon effect.

But PST is GMT-8, I thought BST was GMT+1?

Offline bigchunk1

• bigchunk1 = Awesome²
  • ...and by awesome I mean Jerk!
Oh sorry, I didn't explain that very well. BST is GMT that accounts for daylight savings time. So since we account for daylight savings time in the US, you are already one hour ahead of your normal time difference with GMT. So you retain that -8 time difference in the summer with BST.

Note to people in other regions (Australia, Thailand, etc.): It's important to check the map I posted to see if your region uses daylight savings time. If this is the case, subtract one hour from the time listed above and just use GMT. (5:00PM - 8:00PM GMT)
BP Multi
The Antagonist
Zacam: Uh. No, using an effect is okay. But you are literally using the TECHROOM ani as the weapon effect.

Offline Shivan Hunter

• FRED needs lambdas!
I'll be a little late to the party but I'll probably be there :D

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken