Author Topic: Question: Is there a way to get Post-Processing to work?  (Read 1573 times)

Question: Is there a way to get Post-Processing to work?
First of all: MANY MANY MAAAAANNNNYYYY Thanks for all the hard work, you put into the game. It´s like time travelling. I´m feeling 20 years younger, at least ;-).

As the topic says, I´m trying to pimp up the graphics a bit. I actually succeded in implementing custom explosions and the flashy death script for most ships. Adding some BLOOM would be very nice, but i think, the BUILD isn´t capable in using it. Using the shaders and tables doesn´t have any effect ingame.
Are there plan to patch the wcsaga.exe or is there a custom FSO-Build to use instead?

Greetings

Offline Aginor

• Spelljammer
Re: Question: Is there a way to get Post-Processing to work?
There will be numerous possibilities to mod Saga in the future. Please be patient.

Unfortunately Saga cannot easily be patched to run with a standard FSO exe though, because there are several compatibility issues (That's the reason why Saga branched in the first place).
Member of the Scooby Doo model Fanclub "verticies and splines are the medium and he is the artist."