Author Topic: MediaVPs Update Halp!  (Read 7654 times)

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Still waiting for SD Demon and NTF Boadicea to receive some love.
I have Boadicea cleaned and halfway-mapped. I even started some texturing, but this part I need to start again with different software.

I will finish it, but with very limited time I have today I don't know when. It's a big project. Don't wait for it with the next release.

Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline DefCynodont119

• Ascended GTSC-Faustus Artist
    • Steam
I made a SpaceEngine version of StarField.Pof, I can give it to you if you want.

It's NOT Sol, I few to a random place in the Milky Way using SpaceEngine and took a skybox pic.
It's basically just the regular star field but with the Milky Way on it.

Also ancient-shivan war has some awesome warpmap textures, and they are literally just textures so they can easily be dragged and dropped over the old ones.

[attachment stolen by Russian hackers]
My gift from Freespace to Cities Skylines:  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=639891299

Offline antsa

Re: MediaVPs Update Halp!
Erm, is anyone working on new mediavp compilation pack? I remember seeing all these beatiful models but they have not yet been implented to any vp pack?
Sorry for asking

Okay now I am wondering too, it has been very quiet for a while. I am not demanding a new version, just an update on how things are going.

Offline mjn.mixael

• Cutscene Master
  • Chopped liver
    • Steam
    • Twitter
I intend to get this done soon (tm). Currently traveling around Europe, though.
Cutscene Upgrade Project - Mainhall Remakes - Between the Ashes
Youtube Channel - P3D Model Box
Between the Ashes is looking for committed testers, PM me for details.
Freespace Upgrade Project See what's happening.

Nice! Have a good trip! What parts exactly?

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
Nice to hear :-)
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Q. Are there any models that are unreleased so far and get included/finished? I remember there was a new Deimos (probably by Hades) somewhere.

BTW, whenever the Long Range Flak is being renamed and the Sathanas is still there (not renamed) it will have 2 missing weapons, for mv_assets-shp.tbm adds them to Turret 49 and 50 again.

Offline The Dagger

• I like zod ships
nuDeimos is UVmapped, but not textured as far as I know.