Author Topic: WINOD 10???????  (Read 611 times)

"I don't have a clue about anything and somehow I've woken up 20 years in the future and immediately want to play FS2, all in one mega-post".

Hi guys :) I don't speak english very well :(  Also I write like this :) and put :) smiley faces :) at the end of every sentence because, I don't speak english very well and otherwise nobody can tell I am trying to be nice... :)   PLS HELP!!!!!!!1111111one

But I remember this game... or maybe it was something else but... my {brother, father, dead twice-50th-removed uncle} played this.  Well actually he didn't it was the demo, which somehow was on a compilation CD of compilation CDs.

You see, in my country, we could not ever get this game again.  There was exactly one copy made and shipped out to my country (for some reason I get paid to say "my country" without saying what it is) and shipped out to me.... ANNNNNND MY BROTHER SCRATCHED THE DISC LOL

Also, for some reason, I have the Box, artwork, manual, literally everything else but {no CD / the CD is super-scratched}

FREESPACE 3 WHEN EVERYONE?  :)
FREESPACE 3 WHEN EVERYONE?  :(
{As I just woke up from a 20 year sleep and don't realize that Volition doesn't exist anymore}

***aNd dO nOt tElL mE to "iNsTalL fS0", as I will just block u***

FSO... that definitely sounds like a virus (pronounced "why-rus").  As I have been asleep for 20+ years, I also don't know what open source is... so its a virus!!!!!!!111111one

Ok guys I just booted up the game and everything looks like s***... I want the same experience I remember from 20 years ago when I was just like 5 or something and I could barely remember it BUT it was like WOW this amazing space game or something!  Yeah I want THAT! 

When is {steam / volition / EA sports???} going to get their a**es in gear and UPDATE THIS GAME!  I am willing to go to the ENDS OF THE EARTH TO PLAY THIS GAME AGAIN but it HAS to be on Windows {7, 10, 11, 12}, as sourcing an old PC is impossible as we all know.  ALSO IT HAS TO BE IN MY LANGUAGE BUT I WON'T TELL YOU WHAT MY LANGUAGE IS!

I just want it to be a ****ty experience but also not be ****ty but also BE LIKE THAT GAME I SAW WHEN I WAS 5 YES DO THAT AND WITHOUT INSTALLING SOME THIRD PARTY BS "FSO" I CANNOT SPEAK ENGLISH :)  DO IT LIKE THAT :(     :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

{50+ paragraphs of how FSO is bad and also how I can't speak english}

Volition is like, some guys, who were like, made this game, and obviously they care about it 20+ years later woooo yeah so let's see an update for Window!  I don't know what I'm talking about, btw.

Ok look, there is no way that Volition released the source code way back in 2002, as we already mentioned, I went to sleep in 1999ish and woke up now, so it is impossible for that to happen, also I don't know what source code is.  Blahblahblah blah, you see, releasing something for free cannot possibly work, as I have never been involved in the video games industry at all but {30 paragraphs of "how I think businesses work"}

I KEEP SEEING HIGH RES VIDEOS OF FS2 ON YOUTUBE SO HOW ARE THOSE GUYS DOING IT?  THEY MUST BE USING "SOME SECRET WAY" OR "SOME SECRET THING" BUT THAT THING CAN'T BE FSO, BECAUSE FSO IS A VIRUS.  AGAIN, I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ANYTHING.

Just open reg files and modify all this sh1t, to get some literally garbage 1998 experience, that's how the original developers (Volition?  EA Sports?  Ford Motor Company?) "expected u" to play the game, you will be ruining the memory with this "high res graphics" sh1t, also I DO NOT SPEAK ENGLISH AND I END SENTENCES LIKE THIS :)

Btw, I tried wxlauncher, mawdz, and everything else from 2005, I tried everything except for FSO basically, so I will keep writing this post for some reason.  I don't speak english :( but in my country blah blah blah blah...

Wow I'm still going and I wonder how I could contradict myself more?  Here I go.  Ahem.  IN MY COUNTRY CD FREESPACE 2????? WHEN I WAS 5 IT WAS THIS AMAZING GAME FROM EA SPORTS AND NOW IT IS NOT PLAYABLE ON WINDOW, WINDOWS?  IS IT CALLED WINDOW OR WINDOWS OR WIN OR W?  GUYS HOW GET FS2 WORK ON W10?  I DO NOT SPEAK ENGLISH :(  HELP :)  I MEAN :(  WINOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***FS2O iS a vIrUs iM nOt iNsTaLlIng tHat, u mUsT pRoViDe aNoThEr soLuTioN*****

WINDOW 10

WINDOW 10

WINOD 10

WINOD (THE SEQUEL TO WIN) ... 10

WINOD 10????????????????????????????????????????????

FREESPACE????????????????????????????????????  THE TURBO SCRATCHED DEMO DISC THAT I FURY-THREW AT A NEIGHBOR ALSO DAD!!!!!!!!!! BROTHER ETC ETC FILL IN THE BLANK HERE.  OK I JUST ADMITTED I WAS THE ONE WHO SCRATCHED THE DISC AND NOT MY BROTHER SORRY IF UR READING THIS 20 YEARS LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok after my latest not doing anything to help anyone and keep typing a lot of words (I DO NOT SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!) and also not installing "THE VIRUS" (henceforth referred to as FSO) pLeasE give mE A SoLUTIoN thAT will wORK ON windoW 10 FrEespaCE 2 my DaD DIed PLaYInG tHIs gAMe i WAnt THe gamE bAck I DO nOt sPEaK ENgLISh bUt do nOt rEComMenD FSo IT iS A vIruS alSO hoW dO i InstAll MEDIAvPS UNLEsS that Is SOmEthinG InSIDE fS2 I WILL juST kEeP TyPiNg HOW DO i plaY GamE

***** I Am an IdioT aNd DO NOt SPeak EnGLiSh i PosT ThIS eVErywhERe I go ExpecTiNg HeLp ALSO A Lot OF AsTerISKS ****
***** I Am an IdioT aNd DO NOt SPeak EnGLiSh i PosT ThIS eVErywhERe I go ExpecTiNg HeLp ALSO A Lot OF AsTerISKS ****

Frequently asked questions:
Q:  FreesPaCe 2 IS an aMazINg gamE I BAreLy rEMEmEBEr iT And I DOnt SpEAk EnGlIsh aNd My deaD DaD PlayEd iT oNce mAYBE It WAS the dEmo hOw winOd 10????????
A:  Download Freespace 2 Open

Q:  wINOD 10????? WIndoW???? mODERn?  i am sMaRT?

Q:  i keEP TalkING lIKe thiS :) AnD Have sMiElY FacES evERYwhERe :) How do i NOt speaK EnGlISh AnD plAy ThIS gamE wiNOD 10?  :(  nO wOrk :(

Q:  WHerE Do I DOWNLOad FrEESPACE 2 oPeN iS IT a ViRUs WhAT iS OpEn SoURcE I dO NoT sPeaK enGlIsh I Am vERy stUPid wInOd 10????
A:  Google "Download Freespace 2 Open"

Q:  doWNloAd FrEESPacE 2 oPEn

Q:  I am an idiot
A:  Yes

Guys help I have to go to the ER they won't come though because I have no medical insurance and I am poor!  In my country, health insurance???????  How can I download Freespace-Something and it also helps me solve my enormous medical issue which is obvious what it is but somehow I have to obsess about getting a non-solution to some 20 year old game also FSO is a virus?

I don't know what I am talking about at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111oneoneoneoenoene

I speak completely perfect english then suddenly!!!!!! i just cant type winod 10 then nothing then some kind of weird **** then I perfectly go back to speaking english wtf is this?

FSO = VIRUS
FSO = VIRUS
FSO = VIRUS
FSO = VIRUS
FSO = VIRUS
U KNOW IT IS BECAUSE "THATS HOW THEY GET U"

!!!!!!!!!! HELP WINOD 10 FREESPACE 2 CD FOUND AT BOTTOM OF DUMPSTER THAT WAS SCRATCHED BUT SOMEHOW I GOT IT TO WORK ALSO UPDATE FOR WINOD 10????? !!!!!!!!!!!!

W
I
N
O
D 10 THO?  :)  DID U THINK OF THAT?  :)  WINOD!!!!!!!!! 10!!!!!!!!!!  im very sad and confused and should probably not be using the internet AT ALL

ok guys :) I will give u one last chance :)  I do not speak english and also I live in this weird reality where youtube exists, windows 10 does, but FSO-virus doesn't... so I will allow u to help me :)  come up with some weird solution to magically change history for the last 20 years :) etc etc etc my dad died and was buried with the demo CD etc etc etc also I broke the demo cd can u help winod 10?????????

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Have you considered installing Freespace Open?

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Please post your fs2_open.log file.  Instructions on how to do this can be found in this post.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline Strygon

• So long, and thanks for all the fish!
    • Steam
Have you tried running the latest nightly?
Makes missions sometimes.
Finished Projects: Operation: Cloak and Dagger

Current Projects: Scrolls Part 2 (FREDding), Dimensional Eclipse (Art),
The First Contact War, GTDr Amazon HTL

[23:22] strypolygon: andrew
[23:22] strypolygon: i have one favor to ask of you
[23:22] strypolygon: never try speaking german again
[23:23] Andrewofdoom: No.

[18:50] 島風改八百三: the duck has multipli
[18:50] 島風改八百三: many duck
[18:50] 島風改八百三: left side
[18:50] 島風改八百三: even side
[18:50] 島風改八百三: handle it

[21:34] MP-Ryan: Why on earth would you Google this
[21:34] The_E: why would you not

[06:46] Strigon: how big is a mini-campaign again?
[06:46] Asteroth: smaller than a campaign
[06:47 ]Strigon: thanks

[05:56] Strigon: If I had to take a shot for each time I randomly decided to change the UI sounds, I'd have died of alcohol poisoning by now

[17:36] qazwsxal: time to have some fun
[17:41] z64555: VC++5 is not my idea of fun

[EatThePath] do your missiles do anything absurd?
[Strigon] describe absurd
[Strigon] the entire mod is absurd

Offline Cyborg17

• Life? Don't talk to me about life....
Sooooooo, this sounds like a joke post, but in case you're serious, we literally cannot do anything if you don't try FSO. I also recommend knossos, which is our mod manager.  If you don't want to install FSO, you can pretend that knossos doesn't install it, and be as happy as you ever were when you were 5 by installing the MediaVPs mod and playing that.

:) :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :) :(

Offline Mito [PL]

• Proud Member of Slavicus Mechanicus
Please install Freespace Open. Instructions on how to do it can be found in this post.
How do you kill a hydra?

You starve it to death.